• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116040 SA3130 Hands difference

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
So, i ordered a set of v7 hands from Toro and new BP 116040 dial along with it. However i cant seem to fit the minute and second hand onto the movement. I dont have any clone eta handsets with me so i would love if any of yall could show me the difference. Pic below is the shot of the hand sent to me. Comparing it to my sa3130 hands, the second hand does not have the 'feet' and just a hole that fits into the movement.
34c844a18d2da5c8d9e87ea79e3b4f2e.jpg

Also, anyway to clean up micro/hairline scratches from the dial? The dial was full of swirlines under fluorescent lighting. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
The hand should have a post. if it's missing, that probably means the post broke.

re: scratches, probably not, if you are sure they are scratches. any polishing compound would end up marring the dial further (speaking from experience).

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
The hand should have a post. if it's missing, that probably means the post broke.

re: scratches, probably not, if you are sure they are scratches. any polishing compound would end up marring the dial further (speaking from experience).

Even for the SA3130 movement? Weird as my original seconds hand did not have a post. The one toro sent couldn't fit into the movement. Only hour hand fit in but not the minute or seconds hand

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
gen 3135 seconds hand have short post like that

I believe the Noob ETA 2836-2 version should have long post (if i recall correctly) as I have seen from other sales threads

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Anyway this is what it looks like on my original v7 hands
f4a098c2d9f375019cc0a0c8ce7d61be.jpg

You can clearly see the hole in the middle whr it fits into the movement. The one toro sent me has a longer post and doesnt fit [emoji47]

Frankly speaking I believe he sent me the wrong hands. The hour hand has a bigger diameter than the noob v7