• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LIST YOUR FAVORITE ROLEX BOOK

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
What's the best Rolex Book you have ever seen and why. I will start with.

1) Rolex Submariner Story: on PDF it is Comprehensive, Thank You @occb2
2) Vintage Rolex Sport models: Super good vintage Detail: recommended by @tripdog
3) The watch Book ROLEX , Gilbert L Brunner: Great history and photos.
4) Collecting Rolex Submariner by Mondani"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I've got Rolex Submariner: Comprehensive. Also thanks to @occb2. It's fantastic. I want to get it in hardback.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
I have: Vintage Rolex Sport Models.

I want: Collecting Rolex Submariner by Mondani but it's pricy and not sure if it is worth it...

@Thrasher @Tucker @occb2 - is "Rolex Submariner: Comprehensive" the actual name of the book you are talking about? I can't find that exact title on the web, and I would like a copy!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have: Vintage Rolex Sport Models.

I want: Collecting Rolex Submariner by Mondani but it's pricy and not sure if it is worth it...

@Thrasher @Tucker @occb2 - is "Rolex Submariner: Comprehensive" the actual name of the book you are talking about? I can't find that exact title on the web, and I would like a copy!

I just made an offer on this "Collecting Rolex Submariner by Mondani", Expensive in the USA but GB seems to have a good price even with the conversion and shipping

BrooklynDan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/7/17
Wow! The Mondani books are in the "TC" price range. I'll be on the lookout for one locally here in NYC...ya never know what might turn up :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
Any favorite books on Rolex the company - history, manufacture, thinking/strategy (what [sorry] makes them tick? Not necessarily specs of every watch, but an overview.

Through other general reviews on the internet I've narrowed it down to:
Rolex Watches: The Ultimate Guide (Millinary Watches)
The Book of Rolex (Jens Hoy)
The Best of Time - Rolex Wristwatches: An Unauthorized History (James Dowling)

Any of these or others you've enjoyed?

Thank you! Jeff Sarasota, FL