• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Pompompurin's] Comparing Genuine and Replica Rolex Jubilee bracelet (62510 H)

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I know this is an old thread but this is good info on knowing whether you get that gen bracelet or not

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Indeed he is. It's a shame this is another of those old threads that has lost its photos. Fortunately, pompompurin also does a very good job with his written descriptions!
I'm seeing the photos on taptalk but not on webview

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Indeed he is. It's a shame this is another of those old threads that has lost its photos. Fortunately, pompompurin also does a very good job with his written descriptions!

He's like a walking Rolex encyclopedia.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I'm seeing the photos on taptalk but not on webview
Ooh that’s interesting. I’ll try saving the photos from Tapa and rebuilding the review as a PDF. If it works I’ll share the file.

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Hello, did someone just summon me lol

I used to host the pictures here using imgur, but I think imgur blocked rwi from showing their pics as an embedded format

Last edited:
Reactions: keisuke_z

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Definitely showing on tapa
d8f3ba424177ceeed51dcfd1bf23c7e2.jpg
b1ece22ac0297c9108fe173978aca1d7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pompompurin

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hello, did someone just summon me lol

I used to host the pictures here using imgur, but I think imgur blocked rwi from showing their pics as an embedded format
Hi pompompurin!

I copied the entire first post from Google Chrome on my iPad (where the pics weren’t visible) and then pasted it into MS Word, whereupon the pics magically reappeared. And has also been reported, they still show up fine in Tapa. But as you say, imgur is no longer supported by RWI so it seems they’re being partially blocked.

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Hi pompompurin!

I copied the entire first post from Google Chrome on my iPad (where the pics weren’t visible) and then pasted it into MS Word, whereupon the pics magically reappeared. And has also been reported, they still show up fine in Tapa. But as you say, imgur is no longer supported by RWI so it seems they’re being partially blocked.

Hi N.,

I will try to update the photos of this thread by re-uploading the images to imgbb instead.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hi N.,

I will try to update the photos of this thread by re-uploading the images to imgbb instead.
Cool, thanks for that. It’s nice to keep excellent guides like this accessible to everyone here.

Any reason why you won’t use ClickPix? Aside from it sounding a bit like DickPix?

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Cool, thanks for that. It’s nice to keep excellent guides like this accessible to everyone here.

Any reason why you won’t use ClickPix? Aside from it sounding a bit like DickPix?

hahaha

i happened to be using imgbb when it first came out, and i prefer to use a limited number of picture hosting sites so that all my pics are centralised in 1 location

Reactions: p0pperini

dax007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/4/23
Usa
2024- And I am enjoying this THREAD!! Thank you Pompompurin!!! Love to see how these GEN jubliee compared to the FAMOUS ITALIAN bracelets!!

I own 3 GEN BRACELETS (1 is a jubliee) - they are all minty older ones and the FEEL for sure however unless the cost is right - REPS are def good enough!!! .. I can see paying 800 to 1k for a great condition GEN, but more (yes I have ;o))-- TO PUT ON A REP-> not worth it! Though I have;o)

just info
the WSO END LINKS 2-tone END LINKS 18k/SS VS GEN- they are really on the money..
the WSO 18kt BEZELS - are really nice!! heavier than the gen, but I was told the 18kt WSO when tested actually test less then 18kt
the ROLEX 18kt GEN BEZEL will test just above 18kt.. but that's what I was told!!