• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pics comparison of Datejust 41 GEN vs BP vs Noob

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
Actually i use this for my self. But i think maybe usefull for other to.

This pics i took from Chazingtime, Intime, Bobswatches and jaztime.

This pic i compare Datejust 41 from BP the cheap one, Noob Wrapped $618 and Gen

Hv6QWA5.jpg

Hv6QWA5

CASE : BP has sharp angle. Noob slightly different than Gen. My DJ 36 BP has similarity shape case with this 41 BP.
BEZEL : BP looks wider. Noob slightly different than Gen
DIAL : BP tick mark the fattest one. Noob a bit slim than BP but still need diet.
SWISS marking : BP make big mistake.
HOUR HAND : BP looks like another watch

Se6qR35.jpg

Se6qR35

BEZEL : The fluted bezel BP has sharp angle. Noob more flatted. Which bezel looks like GEN do you think???
CASE : Noob case slimmer than BP.
CROWN HEIGHT : BP crown was a bit low height than Noob.

MuBGRfX

Ciny8DP.jpg

As you can see above. From the side BP look a like DJ II. Maybe they are using their DJ II case stock.

MuBGRfX.jpg

Another thing make me sure BP using their DJ II old stock case.

BP bracelet attached to the case looks have gap.

I think Noob more accurate in this DJ 41. What do you think?

Sorry for my english.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
So just to be clear... what model are these supposed to be?
Datejust II - older discontinued model that actually measures 41mm.
-OR-
Datejust 41 - the 2016/17 release that is NOT 41mm, it actually measures 39.5ish.

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
So just to be clear... what model are these supposed to be?
Datejust II - older discontinued model that actually measures 41mm.
-OR-
Datejust 41 - the 2016/17 release that is NOT 41mm, it actually measures 39.5ish.

These pictures are comparisons of the Datejust 41 (I.e. the misrepresented and mismarketed Rolex watch that actually measures 39-40mm).

The gen Datejust II (41mm) doesn't come with jubilee bracelet (and if a rep Datejust II does come with jubilee bracelet, then it is a fantasy model)

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
It is also worth mentioning that both of the BP and Noob Datejust 41 do not have gen crown/stem/tube height position (the BP one is worse, and the Noob one uses a decorated A2836-2 movement - which is associated to low crown height)

Here are pics of the gen 126333 and it's gen crown/stem/tube height position:
z112031-5D3-9075.JPG

Rolex-Datejust-41-126333-Baselworld-2016-Review-new-slim-case.jpg

And by comparison, this is what the noob/BP looks like:

image.png

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
It is also worth mentioning that both of the BP and Noob Datejust 41 do not have gen crown/stem/tube height position (the BP one is worse, and the Noob one uses a decorated A2836-2 movement - which is associated to low crown height)

z112031-5D3-9075.JPG

image.png

Yes i notice the crown height. How about the bezel which one look more accurate?

Reactions: Elitegarms

gsdtrainer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/15

z112031-5D3-9075.JPG

image.png
The gen is a 36mm 116233, not a 126333. Notice the hidden clasp

gsdtrainer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/15
This is an awesome thread, I've been wondering if the noob version has the correct dimensions. looks like they are pretty close.

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
I hope noob will soon release the 2017 steel models, really loved the blue dial one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
I hope noob will soon release the 2017 steel models, really loved the blue dial one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think they will release it SS with jubilee a few month later. Since Rep SS model more popular in west than the gold model.

Check this out! I love that dial and I love the jubilee bracelet, but I'm not sure how I feel about the two together.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=546129

Wow slate dial. I own this dial on DJ II. Looks really good for youngster. Also popular in Instagram.

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
What do you guys think about this noob datejust with blue dial:
http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_212&product_id=848

I was thinking about BP with blue dial but to me BP look a little purple comparing to Noob.

I can't comment on the dial but if you buy that exact model:
1. consider the BP v2 Datejust II 2824-2 instead as it is known to be the better one (e.g. bigger date window and correct crown/stem/height position). I also owned one before (and I frankened it) and it's very very good for the price.
2. The gen Datejust II never came with jubilee bracelet so that is a fantasy model. They only come with oyster bracelet. Datejust 41 on the other hand is a similar model that can come with jubilee bracelet, but it measures as 39-40mm (despite its misleading 'datejust 41' name) whereas the datejust II measures as 41mm

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I can't comment on the dial but if you buy that exact model:
1. consider the BP v2 Datejust II 2824-2 instead as it is known to be the better one (e.g. bigger date window and correct crown/stem/height position). I also owned one before (and I frankened it) and it's very very good for the price.
2. The gen Datejust II never came with jubilee bracelet so that is a fantasy model. They only come with oyster bracelet. Datejust 41 on the other hand is a similar model that can come with jubilee bracelet, but it measures as 39-40mm (despite its misleading 'datejust 41' name) whereas the datejust II measures as 41mm

Ive seen those BP v2 Datejust II and blue dial color is so off comparing to gen. Gen blue doesn't look anything like the one in BP v2 Datejust II.
Those BP v2 look like this which is not what gen blue dial looks like:
IMG_9526-2.jpg

It should have different shade of blue, less purple.
Jubilee bracelet is no big deal as people put different bracelets on their Rolex watches.

Have you seen BP datejust II SS with green dial? Do gen enemies exist? I've never saw gen datejust II SS with green dial - I searched all over the internet too.

IMG_9077-2.jpg

IMG_9080-4.jpg

I kind of like it but I'm most sure if gen even exist and if it does I'm not sure if that color is accurate.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I have the Noob wrapped RG dial, YG jubilee & fluted bezel coming my way. Will post pics soon!

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Actually i use this for my self. But i think maybe usefull for other to.

This pics i took from Chazingtime, Intime, Bobswatches and jaztime.

This pic i compare Datejust 41 from BP the cheap one, Noob Wrapped $618 and Gen

IMG_20170629_231309_zpsqko3dcea.jpg

CASE : BP has sharp angle. Noob slightly different than Gen. My DJ 36 BP has similarity shape case with this 41 BP.
BEZEL : BP looks wider. Noob slightly different than Gen
DIAL : BP tick mark the fattest one. Noob a bit slim than BP but still need diet.
SWISS marking : BP make big mistake.
HOUR HAND : BP looks like another watch

IMG_20170629_231538_zpsoai6x4a3.jpg

BEZEL : The fluted bezel BP has sharp angle. Noob more flatted. Which bezel looks like GEN do you think???
CASE : Noob case slimmer than BP.
I feel BP crown was a bit low height than Noob but i'm not sure.

IMG_20170629_232131_zps4khocuhc.jpg

As you can see above. From the side BP look a like DJ II. Maybe they are using their DJ II case stock.

IMG_20170629_231826_zpsxmynj8ta.jpg

Another thing make me sure BP using their DJ II old stock case.

BP bracelet attached to the case looks have gap.

I think Noob more accurate in this DJ 41. What do you think?

Sorry for my english.
Can you reup your pics? Photobucket strikes again, thanks!

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Ive seen those BP v2 Datejust II and blue dial color is so off comparing to gen. Gen blue doesn't look anything like the one in BP v2 Datejust II.
Those BP v2 look like this which is not what gen blue dial looks like:
IMG_9526-2.jpg

It should have different shade of blue, less purple.
Jubilee bracelet is no big deal as people put different bracelets on their Rolex watches.

Have you seen BP datejust II SS with green dial? Do gen enemies exist? I've never saw gen datejust II SS with green dial - I searched all over the internet too.

IMG_9077-2.jpg

IMG_9080-4.jpg

I kind of like it but I'm most sure if gen even exist and if it does I'm not sure if that color is accurate.
I miss sure the green is fantasy but it does look nice!