• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 16710 gmt pepsi from BP

ziad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/16
Hello all,

I am overall happy with my recent purchase of the new vintage BP gmt pepsi from Intime, however the Oyster steel bracelet it has feels very light in weight, is it because the old bracelet were lightweight? i am seriously considering changing it with a heavier one. Appreciate guiding me on a SS Bracelet i can buy separately to mount it on.
Thanks

Ziad

Sent from the RWI App

ziad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/16
Hello all,

I am overall happy with my recent purchase of the new vintage BP gmt pepsi from Intime, however the Oyster steel bracelet it has feels very light in weight, is it because the old bracelet were lightweight? i am seriously considering changing it with a heavier one. Appreciate guiding me on a SS Bracelet i can buy separately to mount it on.
Thanks

Ziad

Sent from the RWI App
e928f12759be3573904fed62c9149224.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Soldier2304

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/17
I own a coke GMT. The oyster bracelet of that model is very lightweight in gen as well

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
The older gen bracelets have hollow center links. I think only the older SeaDweller had solid center links. The new models all have solid center links.

I have started getting used to the hollow/lighter bracelet and have been favoring it over the solid center links in my other watches. I might have to soften a few edges though... I would think you could source a SubC bracelet from a TD or ask InTime if they could help you out. Everything I've read on these boards is that the TD's are super helpful, especially when you purchase watches from them. goodluck!

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Yup. If it's a folded oyster. They do feel kinda cheap but it's comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk