• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DayDate 40mm - Ice Blue - Help me checking it before buying

aleksik

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/9/16
Hello! I'm getting closer and closer to getting my first ever replica watch!

It took me a year but I have finally decided which watch I would love to get myself. The watch is "DayDate 40mm - Ice Blue".

Which looks like this (I'm unsure if we are allowed to post pics with seller names so I just blurred it out):
aa0f05cfd625565fc38bcd8402848c91.png

I found 1 trusted seller whose site I liked and he also was at the Trusted Dealers list. Chazingtime is his name.
But before I buy this, could someone more educated help me by pointing out any "flaws" that this model has if it has any.

More pictures can be found at:
http://chazingtime.co/product/dayda...-stick-dial-fluted-bezel-ss-bracelet-eta2836/

Thanks so much in advance! This forum truly is something I've always dreamt of but didn't know it existed.

darknite

Renowned Member
24/3/17
You blur out the TDs name from the picture and then you mention his name in your post. On top of that unless you have a specific concern such as "does the cyclops look crooked" you can not post QC pics. As above member said take the time to read the thread it's full of info.