• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob ceramic insert with platinum plating

colt4

Looking Around
17/3/18
I'm about to order the insert from Spongebob (used a white acrylic marker on mine - see below ). Just wondering which method people used to install it: hairdryer and double-sided tape, or remove the bezel?

6dyqNUm.jpg

Spongebob

8/9/10
I'm about to order the insert from Spongebob (used a white acrylic marker on mine - see below ). Just wondering which method people used to install it: hairdryer and double-sided tape, or remove the bezel?

6dyqNUm.jpg

I remove bezel by hairdryer.

There is chance to lift the crystal and gasket off, than you have to press them back.

jason0341

21/8/17
CONUS
Hello ¡ does it have spongebob mod? or is it bks one? if spongebob did he supplied the bezel or bk send to him and then send back? thanks !

Hey I finally got back o here since the crash last week. That is a BK watch with the spongebob insert attached. I bought the spongebob bezel from @johnnydepp and installed it myself.

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
Someone did this mod for the 116619lb smurf?

pedrostyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/17
Here my Sea-Dweller 116600 Noob V2 with Steves Mod:

it9Rok6.jpg

Before the Mod it was a great Rep out of the Box but now its pretty perfect! :clap:

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
Got the insert from this awesome guy :)
kind and fast responses to all my questions, QC images, amazing work and fast shipping !!!
Thanks you very much :D

Reactions: Rolex_007

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I should have taken better pictures but here is my before and after the Spongebob mod. Both pictures are in low light. Insert looks amazing in the sunlight. Took a minute to get this mod done but at the end, all worth it. Steve does a great job with responsiveness and the outcome was awesome.

Before Spongebob mod

After Spongebob mod

In the bright sun with mod

Last edited:

Spongebob

8/9/10
I should have taken better pictures but here is my before and after the Spongebob mod. Both pictures are in low light. Insert looks amazing in the sunlight. Took a minute to get this mod done but at the end, all worth it. Steve does a great job with responsiveness and the outcome was awesome.

Before Spongebob mod

After Spongebob mod

In the bright sun with mod

Thanks for your feedback!
If there has any question, please let me know right away. Thanks.