• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob ceramic insert with platinum plating

Spongebob

8/9/10
Ah, Spongebob stuff. I should have known!

Fair enough on pearls.

Will you need us to supply the bezels to you, or will you be able to supply bezels and the plating as a whole? : )

Please send me your insert if you want it to be modded....

Eseips

5/4/16
How about the shipping? should be easy to ship it to you but how would you send it back to the EU? worried about costums. Might you be able to perform triangle shipping (first to UK, then EU)?
Best wishes and regards for your work!

Spongebob

8/9/10
How about the shipping? should be easy to ship it to you but how would you send it back to the EU? worried about costums. Might you be able to perform triangle shipping (first to UK, then EU)?

Better ship me the insert alone to avoid the custom issue.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Customs will nothing do about it lots of other brands use almost the same Insert maybe they think its Gen dont know

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Dude the way to do it is to buy the inserts separately and just sell the inserts themselves already modded. No back and forth shipping to taiwan and waiting around. You could do like a hundred inserts then just sell them individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spongebob

8/9/10
Dude the way to do it is to buy the inserts separately and just sell the inserts themselves already modded. No back and forth shipping to taiwan and waiting around. You could do like a hundred inserts then just sell them individually.

There will be some released later....

rolexdd1

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/1/17
Plankton's Platinum mod? (Plankton is the guy in Spongebob that is always trying to find the secret formula) Well you've cracked Rolex's formula sir

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06

That would be the way to go, no doubt there.
But do you think everyone has the startup capital or investors at their beckoning, my answer is no.
So maybe he is doing it this way and saving all of the profits to invest in the parts needed to complete a batch later down the road, which is usually what most entrepreneurs end up doing.
So I'd say he is on the right track, wouldn't you?

fcb1900

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/15
That would be the way to go, no doubt there.
But do you think everyone has the startup capital or investors at their beckoning, my answer is no.
So maybe he is doing it this way and saving all of the profits to invest in the parts needed to complete a batch later down the road, which is usually what most entrepreneurs end up doing.
So I'd say he is on the right track, wouldn't you?
Make sense what you say [emoji6]

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
This is a game changer!! What a great membership we have!!

rolexdd1

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/1/17
OP as you're already in Asia, can we just get our rep sent to you directly from our TD?

Spongebob

8/9/10
Plankton's Platinum mod? (Plankton is the guy in Spongebob that is always trying to find the secret formula) Well you've cracked Rolex's formula sir

Oh man, this is nice, but I am afraid no body can find me since my avatar is a yellow square with strange face.

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Since the OP is in Asia, I am thinking to just order the two inserts I will need and have them sent directly to him.