• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Nice one Bro !!! :)
Saw it now...

Keep it updated...

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
You're the man [MENTION=100385]Nivka[/MENTION], great idea and so informative, wish it was there on my first steps in here would have save a lot of questions [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
[MENTION=100385]Nivka[/MENTION] - Truly well done, rep points coming your way. I hope it helps decrease the number of times this question or one if its variants are asked, but sadly there will still be lazy people out there that do not wish to do their homework, like this guy ..... LOL

I don't have time to read it. Could you just summarize the key points and then tell me the best one, and then go ahead and order for me please? Also which td gets the best watches?

Priceless :spit: :rollingonthefloor:

vinny161616

Horology Curious
21/5/15
When I bought my first SUB (TC 16610LN V6) I thought I was getting a 116610. I didn't know there was a difference. Before the watch arrived I did more research and realized the mistake I made. I was more then happy when the watch came in though and the seller I bought it from has been nothing but helpful. But this write up is a MUST for NEWBs! Thanks for the write up!!

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Thank you for the kind words, everyone. Gotta love this community

D

d4m.test

Thanks, filo. I'm gonna quote this to all noobs I come across who ask the age old question...
+1 going to do the same. Thanks for the compilation Nivka! :wow: You´ve done this in a very illustrative, simple, compact and understandable way. Just brillant. Very well deserved rep-points Your way.

kdo2milger

17/3/06
@Nivka
This is a great post!
I can see that you put a lot of thought into this and it shows.
Thank you for putting this superb thread together.
Rep points coming your way.
P.S. Adding this to my signature.