• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEL - Solid End Link - Comprehensive Guide & FAQ

engio

Horology Curious
6/12/16
Noice.. as a newbie I had no idea what SEL meant. This forum is legit! Thx

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TnoJ24

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/7/17
Feels good to finally understand what to look for in SELs haha. Thanks for this guide!

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I dunno how i missed this thread. Great write up but the personal flare is what did it for me, love the humor of it. Great job

Exire

23/2/14
I don't know if I am happy or disappointed with learning to see a tell I didn't see before. I now hate my V5 and 15 minutes earlier I didn't:biggrin-new: But great post:_o_:

D

d4m.test

Great info

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

krubs

28/6/17
@smoke How are these SEL on noob v7?

cxImwPX.jpg

vI2dL4x.jpg

oHcQAKC.jpg

cknI5VM.jpg

D

d4m.test

Never thought of looking at the SEL when QCing a watch!

Good post, thanks!

D

d4m.test

This is brilliant. But only 6 likes!! Like up please people

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

A great read. Very informative and amusing thread! Nice one

Dahe

Horology Curious
9/6/15
Nice thread! I am wondering if it is entirely the SEL that make the right fit? could it be the combination of case and fit? what I am really looking to find out is if I would buy a gen SEL on a 97200 bracelet - would I then be garantied to get a perfect fit? I have a v3 and v7 SUB case and I cant make out if they are exactly the same.. thanks for interesting reading. br

RolexDreamer

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/4/18
North America
Thank you! this was very helpful I'm glad theres people like you that are open to helping noobs like me

Kazuko75116

10/4/18
Hello,

Very nice post for a newbie like me, someone know if it is possible to buy noob V7 or V9 SEL separately ?