• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dd 40 is here!

Shany

24/6/19
I think i will try the gmf dd40 Roségold. Question is, is the Color the Same as BP ? Ok even better?

Why gmf and Not bp?
Because of the 904L Steel, the Most will think now „wtf, it doesnt matter it’s plated you fool“

Yes thats True BUT, ive Seen Some other Kind of Metal under the plating of BP. Not Sure which.

The 904L of gMF can be geplated for sure, the BP one is Not sure.

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
I think i will try the gmf dd40 Roségold. Question is, is the Color the Same as BP ? Ok even better?

Why gmf and Not bp?
Because of the 904L Steel, the Most will think now „wtf, it doesnt matter it’s plated you fool“

Yes thats True BUT, ive Seen Some other Kind of Metal under the plating of BP. Not Sure which.

The 904L of gMF can be geplated for sure, the BP one is Not sure.

BP and GMF share parts, I have one coming in this week I will upload pics

Shany

24/6/19
BP and GMF share parts, I have one coming in this week I will upload pics

So you mean plating is Same ?
Then only the base stee/Material of the Watch is the difference

Iam abit confused about the fading on the bps

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
In house photos until we finally get some sun where I live.

Safe to say I'm pleased with the watch. Not my first gold GMF, but my first none wrapped gold GMF so the jury is still out on the quality of the gold. But as far as color, it's pretty spot on imo.

Photos are 100% stock iPhone photos.

VAzsf6.jpg

VAzxXh.jpg

VAz9z0.jpg

VAzG2D.jpg

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
beauty!

the rose gold color looks spot on?

or am i mistaken?

enjoy in good health!

They look ALOT better in pictures than they do in feel, I’ve had a couple and they felt like junk, very light bracelets even for steel

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I don't mind that the bracelets are light, that is to be expected. I don't equate lightness to junk, I have some 5 digit reps whose bracelets are way lighter and flimsier so you just have to lower your expectations on how much it's going to "feel like a gen". It won't, so if that's your standard of satisfaction then these models aren't for you. I like the ones I bought and am happy seeing them on my wrist. It's all a big fantasy afterall.

16014468332872.jpg

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Does anyone know if the GMF Dd40 takes a gen Crystal?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk