• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dd 40 is here!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
16075051745585.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ehi guys sorry unfortunately I can not read all the posts .. in short which one do you recommend at the moment? DD BP or gmf?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

The only difference is GMF is *stated* 904L. I never pay extra for that if I can avoid it. Both BP and GMF should have an updated daywheel now, which is more like the Noob and more like the gen. I actually prefer the older style BP daywheel. The font widths vary and are stretched to fit the window, and the serifs are much more pronounced. I like how it looks and am not concerned about it not being like gen.

b2ilL.jpg

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19
The only difference is GMF is *stated* 904L. I never pay extra for that if I can avoid it. Both BP and GMF should have an updated daywheel now, which is more like the Noob and more like the gen. I actually prefer the older style BP daywheel. The font widths vary and are stretched to fit the window, and the serifs are much more pronounced. I like how it looks and am not concerned about it not being like gen.

b2ilL.jpg

Thanks Bro!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: KJ2020

DrMaRcO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/20
I was doing that for the last month or so but my patients wore thin so I ordered the rg/olive green GMF DD and ARF Batman last night. I’ll make a mini review of the DD upon receiving.

can't wait to see the RG / olive green dial

Reactions: Gds__Ares

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
I was doing that for the last month or so but my patients wore thin so I ordered the rg/olive green GMF DD and ARF Batman last night. I’ll make a mini review of the DD upon receiving.

Exactly what I am eying up, but debating between ARF Batman or the VRF Pepsi

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
GMF Rose and Olive green DD40 has been ordered and QC approved. Suppose to be 2-3 weeks for delivery - will report back.

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
I also have a DD 40 RG Olive dial on order, TD told me that the factory is away right now, once qc pics come through il upload