• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DSSD Versions

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
@Cdenim Thanks for the really detailed reply, I've been working away for a few days, but to get back and have someone as clearly skilled as you are help me decide with clear facts and guides - outstanding!! I will now look with a more critical eye and I think your suggestions about servicing and 'upgading' a few parts seems like a good investment. Thanks so much for your input, it is really appreciated.
You bet my friend. Anything you ever need is here somewhere. My best advice i can give anyone here, is read. Theres so much knowledge on RWI its mind blowing. Never hurts to ask either. Here for you anytime

Reactions: soni04al

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
@Cdenim Thanks for the really detailed reply, I've been working away for a few days, but to get back and have someone as clearly skilled as you are help me decide with clear facts and guides - outstanding!! I will now look with a more critical eye and I think your suggestions about servicing and 'upgading' a few parts seems like a good investment. Thanks so much for your input, it is really appreciated.
You bet my friend. Anything you ever need is here somewhere. My best advice i can give anyone here, is read. Theres so much knowledge on RWI its mind blowing. Never hurts to ask either. Here for you anytime

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Stunning ARF DSSD.

Could you post more pics of the dial in different lighting. Would love to see how it compares to the noob dial.

I don't care about the case shape / and lugs. As long as the insert and dial are good I'd be happy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Stunning ARF DSSD.

Could you post more pics of the dial in different lighting. Would love to see how it compares to the noob dial.

I don't care about the case shape / and lugs. As long as the insert and dial are good I'd be happy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
ARF I don’t own anything Noob except a tachy lol

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey guys, I'm just curious in a Franken sort of way - will the D-Blue dial fit in the Basel 2017 DSSD with the Rolex rehaut and the Cyclops?
Thanks, KJ

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey guys, I'm just curious in a Franken sort of way - will the D-Blue dial fit in the Basel 2017 DSSD with the Rolex rehaut and the Cyclops?
Thanks, KJ

MachineGunT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/18
Idaho
I have the ARF DSSD with the SH3135. I absolutely love the watch! One of my favorites but it is losing a couple minutes a day? Anyone know how to repair this? Anyone in the USA that can work on it? Want to get it running reliably as possible as it’s such a nice rep!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11