• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mondani´s Rolex Submariner Story + over 700 Publications( Horolgical Times etc.) free

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
Thanks for the great suggestions...even though these are generally not full downloads. I was rummaging around here and on the interwebs for good Sub books. As much as I love the Forum I also like a actual book in my hands, I'm old school that way. Just scored Skeet and Urul's "Vintage Rolex Sport Models" for cheap - (@tripdog recommended!) Rolex Magazine #6 (deals with sub history..not substantial but eye candy) and the 2017-18 hardcover Rolex catalog...more eye candy and useful latest dial reference. If anyone has Mondani's " Collecting Rolex Submariner" and can tell me if it is worth it I am mulling one over I can buy for 250ish..but not sure about it.

Bart Cordell

I'm Pretty Popular
14/7/15
@Chroniker
I have Lightning #147 Vintage Watch Bible PDF. 162 pages of beautiful Rolex, Tudor, Omega and Military watches.
pm me if you want to add it on the thread ;)

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Thanks for the great suggestions...even though these are generally not full downloads. I was rummaging around here and on the interwebs for good Sub books. As much as I love the Forum I also like a actual book in my hands, I'm old school that way. Just scored Skeet and Urul's "Vintage Rolex Sport Models" for cheap - (@tripdog recommended!) Rolex Magazine #6 (deals with sub history..not substantial but eye candy) and the 2017-18 hardcover Rolex catalog...more eye candy and useful latest dial reference. If anyone has Mondani's " Collecting Rolex Submariner" and can tell me if it is worth it I am mulling one over I can buy for 250ish..but not sure about it.

Hi
Only 3 of the links provided are 30 pages teasers. Unfortunately those 3 are some of the most thought after ones, apologies for that.
As for hardbacks, I agree, but really difficult to make those available to everyone on the forum [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
Hi
Only 3 of the links provided are 30 pages teasers. Unfortunately those 3 are some of the most thought after ones, apologies for that.
As for hardbacks, I agree, but really difficult to make those available to everyone on the forum [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No apologies necessary! Great work providing the links, and I stand corrected, I just looked at a couple links for books I liked and thought they were all partial books.

I found a hard copy of Mondani's "Collecting Rolex Submariners" for $200 and it is on its way to me, like you say kinda hard to share LOL but if anyone wants pics or info on a certain model of Sub I will take pics of the page and/or photocopy and send it to them.

Cheers!

D

d4m.test

hi everyone! news about the complete pdf book of Daytona Story??? thanksssss :D

RollieMoly

Looking Around
21/7/17
Wow, what an incredible resource... Thank you or providing.

Is there still no way to save these as a PDF? I will literally pay for something like that.