• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic submariner dial guide

Nicozzz

Looking Around
7/10/18
Hello i m looking for the best quality sub and i got in contact with intime.cs, anything better than this ?
thank for your help [h=1]SUBMARINER 114060 BLACK CERAMIC 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3131[/h]

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Wow what an original thought. How come no one in the history of RWI though to ask what’s the best Sub?
That’s sarcasm...
Also you are asking to be spoon fed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nicozzz

Looking Around
7/10/18
Was just wondering were to place the first order , since you might have more experience could you give some advice? New member should learn from older with more experience, isn’t one of the point of forums?

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
You can find all the information you are looking for in the new member section as well as the TD section and the general rules of the forums. All this can be found out will a little digging around and reading on the forums. Good luck with your search and welcome to RWI

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
The pics work but the forum is the issue .the forum wont work with pics hosted by imjur anymore .ask mods to fix the pics

The mods can't fix it. It is imgur who is the bitch and has blocked their hosting for the rep fora.
picr.me works fine as it is our rwi in-house hosting;)

nramraj

Horology Curious
6/9/18
Noob nd dials do exist in gen.but the noob dial = symbol is too wide pretty ovbious tell

Seems like this issue still exists in the v8 ND :(. I wonder why the haven’t updated the ND dial to the modern date dial...

nramraj

Horology Curious
6/9/18
Seems like this issue still exists in the v8 ND :(. I wonder why the haven’t updated the ND dial to the modern date dial...

Looking at the ND on Rolex website shows apthe dial without the “long ft”.

nramraj

Horology Curious
6/9/18

Looking at the Rolex site you can literally see three different dials for the same watch. What a mess

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
How does this Arf Submariner look? Link to picture in the above reply. I’m new and just getting started. The only mod to this watch so far is the movement. It has the top grade eta 2824-2 in it. I want to get a prof or gen crystal but this Arf crystal looks pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeldj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/18
Wow what an original thought. How come no one in the history of RWI though to ask what’s the best Sub?
That’s sarcasm...
Also you are asking to be spoon fed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

:xd:

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
smoke I'm afraid some of the pics don't work? (Using Chrome mobile.) Would it be possible to fix this? Thanks again for an amazing resource!

Here's how to see Imgur pictures that seem to have vanished. You have to use Internet Explorer - Chrome and Edge will ignore these links and you'll think they've simply vanished. They haven't!

1. Open the page in Internet Explorer. Notice that there are boxes with Xs in them where the pictures were originally linked.
2. Right-click on the first box and select Copy.
3. Open a new tab in IE.
4. Right-click in the address bar of the new tab, and select Paste. You'll see a link to an image posted on Imgur, with https at the start.
5. Hit Enter. The picture may display at this point. If it doesn't, delete the "s" in https and then hit Enter.

As proof, I present to you smoke's first picture, which I copied over to picr.me:

This is on IE11 on Windows 10. Your results may vary if you're using a different version of IE or a different OS.