• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic submariner dial guide

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
He's talking about the hour markers... the white gold cups that are filled with lume - triangle one at 12. He means the white gold border around the lume.

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
Yes its true you are right the dial with the m with space from number 300 i mean there 1000ft = 300m the dial with 300m is with thick .... and the older dial with 300 m .... space between 300 and m has think around the lume

Alemipd

Looking Around
5/2/22
Hi guys, I am quite new: I have red a lot of post and I am a bit confused. Someone can confirm that today the best replica of the Starbucks submariner 41 mm is JVS ( better than Clean then) ? And I noted that is available only to yhe TD Amf. Someone can confirm please if my understanding is correct ? Thank you (review will follow). Kind regards

UKReps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/22
I like this tread, well done. Very informative as to which dial relates to which year!

Powerfluff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/21
Thank you so much, Smoke, for all the hard work you put into this thread.

engbanna1

Known Member
29/5/23
KSA
Ok so we start with the 116610ln dials first
8aE3pDJ.jpg
this is a very very rare dial the og bp dial replicated this
m0yapum.jpg

This dial =symbol is not centred with the word date to the right of the x in rolex
x0TOTSq.jpg

This dial has = symbol centred and the word date starting under the x in rolex
tctliCX.jpg

This dial is tottally different and is what the noob v2 v3 V4 and v5 tried to replicate it has a flat s in swiss made
B3rhUDL.jpg

This dial has the =symbol centred but the word date to the right of the x in rolex

This dial has a different font for the crown to all the dials.the word date starts under the x in rolex. And the = symbol is not centred

Og6YScd.jpg

The Last ln dial is like the noob dials but as you can see has skinny marker surrounds also has flat s in swiss made
0phuBFi.jpg

Here is aNother dial new in 2016 it is simular to the usual long ft dial but with a new font .tall 0 instead of oval .here are a couple more pics of the new ln dial without me marking it
21oshza.jpg

641fk5.jpg

atmzih.jpg
Next is the 116610lv hulk dials
CBq2xUX.jpg

This dial mk1 was not released other than the proto
swg4sZt.jpg

This dial the = symbol is centred
uOkJruC.jpg

u1UiP1M.jpg
2016 hulk new layout
And the second hulk dial the = symbol is not centred that's the lv dials

Next the smurf dials
A4kJvSC.jpg

This is very rare and the first dial produced.bp replicated this dial has flat s in swiss made
tEePymD.jpg

The next dial the = is not centred and the word date is too the right of the x in rolex
to3eoRI.jpg

This dial the only difference is the = symbol is centred
g9F0So1.jpg

This is a brand new 2016 smurf dial layout

Next up are the two tt blusey sub dials
1m95Jsa.jpg

This has thick marker surrounds and centred = symbol
With date to the right of the x in rolex
mW23tmR.jpg

New long ft blusey dial for 2016
uszfd.jpg

This dial has thin marker surrounds.
= symbol is centred with the word date starting under the x in rolex

Next up is the 114060 there are 3 variety
KW8xGeW.jpg

This has thick marker surrounds and = symbol not centred very rare

ppdGRnN.jpg

This dial has = symbol centred and thin marker surrounds

Nm1fZws.jpg

This dial has thick marker surrounds and centred = symbol

F8SvdFm.jpg

Here is a brand new 114060 dial that will only be on a 2016/17 rehaut case to be period correct.this has thick white gold marker surrounds,bold submariner font.italic staggered = symbol and the same long ft font from the new 201617 6 didget date subs.the only difference is it's a no date.and says oyster perpetual

I've noticed that some dials have a bevel on the date window cut out. It's mostly on Hulks here is a pic
GYblJqN.jpg

hSu8A6g.jpg
Can’t see the pictures, how can I fix it?

Reactions: jordan_michael