Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Ceramic submariner dial guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i m looking for the best quality sub and i got in contact with intime.cs, anything better than this ?
    thank for your help SUBMARINER 114060 BLACK CERAMIC 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3131

Comment

Wow what an original thought. How come no one in the history of RWI though to ask what’s the best Sub?
      That’s sarcasm...
      Also you are asking to be spoon fed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Was just wondering were to place the first order , since you might have more experience could you give some advice? New member should learn from older with more experience, isn’t one of the point of forums?

Comment

You can find all the information you are looking for in the new member section as well as the TD section and the general rules of the forums. All this can be found out will a little digging around and reading on the forums. Good luck with your search and welcome to RWI

Comment

smoke I'm afraid some of the pics don't work? (Using Chrome mobile.) Would it be possible to fix this? Thanks again for an amazing resource!

Comment

Originally posted by theyseemyrollietheyhatin View Post
              [USER="75364"]smoke[/.USER] I'm afraid some of the pics don't work? (Using Chrome mobile.) Would it be possible to fix this? Thanks again for an amazing resource!
              The pics work but the forum is the issue .the forum wont work with pics hosted by imjur anymore .ask mods to fix the pics

Comment

smoke put the pics on picr.me m8, it works like a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by smoke View Post

The pics work but the forum is the issue .the forum wont work with pics hosted by imjur anymore .ask mods to fix the pics
                  The mods can't fix it. It is imgur who is the bitch and has blocked their hosting for the rep fora.
                  picr.me works fine as it is our rwi in-house hosting
                  WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F

Comment

Originally posted by smoke View Post
                    Noob nd dials do exist in gen.but the noob dial = symbol is too wide pretty ovbious tell
                    Seems like this issue still exists in the v8 ND . I wonder why the haven’t updated the ND dial to the modern date dial...

Comment

Originally posted by nramraj View Post

Seems like this issue still exists in the v8 ND . I wonder why the haven’t updated the ND dial to the modern date dial...
                      Looking at the ND on Rolex website shows apthe dial without the “long ft”.

Comment

Originally posted by nramraj View Post

Looking at the Rolex site you can literally see three different dials for the same watch. What a mess

Comment

Working...
                        X