• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) Noob V2 -- Pic Heavy, 60 high res pics inside ! ! !

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I finally got this one, wanting for sometime now and after having encountered with the V1 and A2813 inside. I have been changing a lot of Rollies lately in order to see which one I like and maybe go gen in the next couple of years.

So I find this watch amazing to start with. Build is excellent, looks and feels like the real deal! Of course it is a rep, some people call it super-rep and I believe there is a good reason for this. The only problem I had was to adjust the bracelet, screws were really hard to undo and then screw back. I removed also the divers extension as I find it not fitting my not so big wrist.. Anyway I don't have many comments, I really like the watch and its a keeper for me.

Let photos do the talking, like always I want other people to see and hopefully get some little help from me to decide... hope you don't mind the "photo-bombing" but that's me I guess :punk:

Starting from yesterday night that I got back home with the SD in hand, always I shoot some at night and after all in bed so I can get toys on the table

Ok now let's go this morning

And some next to BK Sub-C and others

And some wrist shots, really love the way it looks outside, amazing...

Finally, some good old lumes (next to SubC also)!!

Ok guys hope you had enough of me, anything you need I am here!

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
niiiiiice...always love the lume shots...i am thinking about getting a Rolex explorer...but i m not quite sure for the dial black or white.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Really nice ;)

Wow [emoji7] congrats mate!

Inviato dal mio iPhone

Wonderful pictures of a beautiful watch. Congratulations.
Thank you all guys, watch is amazing really
niiiiiice...always love the lume shots...i am thinking about getting a Rolex explorer...but i m not quite sure for the dial black or white.
Black is quite nice, I was thinking of white also but I don't know how it stands comparing the gen plus my dress code is more formal I am afraid so white will not always fit nicely

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Beautiful watch, great pics, thank you for taking all the time to share the photos. Wear it in good health [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION].

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Awesome watch mate with great pics...wear it in great health!!!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
I have the same watch, and it's a breath-taking rep.

I believe it's a worthy upgrade from the 'cheap' version, mine is a keeper.

Enjoy it mate !

Snoweagle

29/1/15
Nice SD4000 and I also did consider this watch but chose the chunkier DSSD Noob V1 instead. Love your lume shots!

By the way, mine says hello!

halloballs

Horology Curious
1/1/16
Hi mate, it's very nice indeed.

Which movement did you chose?

There are :

ETA 2836
SWISS SW220 (+180 dollars)
ASIAN 3135 (+80 dollars)

Can someone give some info on differences?

Thanks

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you all!!
I went with the A2836, please read on forum there are several nice posts explaining all about different movements, use the search bar as well [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Nice SD4000 and I also did consider this watch but chose the chunkier DSSD Noob V1 instead. Love your lume shots!

By the way, mine says hello!

I now miss mine, gave it some time ago but was a truly beautiful piece, had the Blue Edition

Sent from my iPhone

Snoweagle

29/1/15
I now miss mine, gave it some time ago but was a truly beautiful piece, had the Blue Edition

Sent from my iPhone

Impressive! You should've kept the Deepsea as the D-Blue is also beautiful. My only problem with mine is the loose GlideLock lever which will 'pop' up if I flick my arm too hard.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Impressive! You should've kept the Deepsea as the D-Blue is also beautiful. My only problem with mine is the loose GlideLock lever which will 'pop' up if I flick my arm too hard.
I know it's an amazing watch itself, just felt kinda big plus I scratched the case next to the crown and could not stand looking at it.. From that moment on I tried pretty much all popular Rollies lololol

Sent from my iPhone

halloballs

Horology Curious
1/1/16
Guys could you please send me link for the post which explain the difference between the movements?

I remember that I found it few days ago but now seems disappeared.

Many Thanks

Hawker789

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/13
Having had this rep and the Gen, this rep is excellent.

One thing I noticed was that the bezel when turned on the Gen it felt more "softer" in between clicks. The rehaut is noticeable side by side but I must say everything is pretty spot on.

The clasp on my noob v2 broke where some soldering didn't want to play ball anymore. I ended up selling it on a Rubber B band.

Stunning photos; kudos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk