• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 2015 Noob V2 from Ryan! PIC HEAVY

Lewis1993

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15
Hello everyone.

Having been a member here at RWI for the past year now I have FINALLY decided to purchase my first rep of the year! Having been reading through countless posts and spending hours upon hours researching and educating myself I have bought myself the brand new GMT Master II Noob V2 from Ryan and my oh my am I impressed or what! :thumbup:

When I first joined here I was very sceptical about replica watches and how good they really are, but from you guys here sharing your knowledge it has greatly improved my knowledge and helped me along the way and how you guys knows so much is extremely impressive!

I can see this game becoming my new obsession and looks like its going downhill from here! :helpsmilie:

After a few emails between me and Ryan I ordered my watch on the 2nd of Jan 2016, QC images were sent the next day and the watch was also posted that same day! 4 days later the watch had been delivered to my house! What excellent service from Ryan at InTime and he will be my go to guy now from now on! I couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Anyway onto the wrist shots! :laugh:

ZqrfuXD.jpg

8SqfHWZ.jpg
UyvBKbJ.jpg
nZepdce.jpg
Fqw2pwQ.jpg
57QAsux.jpg
sjM6vq2.jpg
t5czLlO.jpg

Anthdonnerz

Horology Curious
1/6/15
Awesome watch and great pictures. Got me thinking I need one of these now. Are they really that good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jajajaja

Known Member
23/11/15
This looks really nice. Congrats. I have no knowledge on GMT'S so.. Any experts here to chime in? Bezel/Paintjob on the numbers ? CHS?
What movement did you get ?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
For me looks really nice and on wrist will be looking perfect, congrats on your purchase!

Sent from my iPhone

D

d4m.test

This is the best I've seen of this model. Makes me want to get one.....

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Awesome watch and great pictures. Got me thinking I need one of these now. Are they really that good?

Oh yes they really are that good! I was very suprised to be honest, i checked against my mates gen and the only obvious tell is the ICHS!

Lewis1993

17/1/15
This looks really nice. Congrats. I have no knowledge on GMT'S so.. Any experts here to chime in? Bezel/Paintjob on the numbers ? CHS?

Thanks! The bezel is tight no play in bezel, clicks when turned, 24 times i believe same as gen, plat paint on numbers same as gen. Still has ichs but you can get rid of that with a modded yuki3135 at your expense! And movement i bought was the A2836 which most users of the forum will recommend, holds time well +2s a day and has a power reserve of around 1-2 days which isnt great but no bother to me.

Lume is also very even, bright and green as per gen! :)

Hope that helps!

easfarmers

20/11/15

The watch is good apart from the gap on the clasp and the upward pointing gmt hand (it's not so much of the incorrect hand stack but it's how the gmt hand is pointed upwards so that it doesn't hit the applied indices) that's an instant tell to someone experienced and standing close enough to read the time on your watch. But realistically, the general public shouldn't be able to discern.

Lewis1993

17/1/15
The watch is good apart from the gap on the clasp and the upward pointing gmt hand (it's not so much of the incorrect hand stack but it's how the gmt hand is pointed upwards so that it doesn't hit the applied indices) that's an instant tell to someone experienced and standing close enough to read the time on your watch. But realistically, the general public shouldn't be able to discern.

I compared the rep to gen and the hands were almost identic interma of shape and depth, i know the rep are slightly more 3D but the GMT hand was identical and points to indices exactly like the gen so for me that wasnt an instant tell!

But like you say untrained eyes wont know the difference nor the general public!

easfarmers

20/11/15
I compared the rep to gen and the hands were almost identic interma of shape and depth, i know the rep are slightly more 3D but the GMT hand was identical and points to indices exactly like the gen so for me that wasnt an instant tell!

But like you say untrained eyes wont know the difference nor the general public!

I have the Gen but I really want a rep! What's wrong with me! I think part of me is routing for the rep world to reach the perfection of Gen.

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Correction: I have a rep but want one with no tells :(

I think youll be waiting a long time my friend! I think the rep world atm is already extremely high, maybe you should build a franken if you want no tells...

easfarmers

20/11/15
I think youll be waiting a long time my friend! I think the rep world atm is already extremely high, maybe you should build a franken if you want no tells...

I totally agree with you. But it ain't wrong to dream mate! Haha maybe one day...