• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there such thing as a Swiss 7750 Daytona w/ sec @6 ?

Jdiggs

Looking Around
7/8/07
Hi i've been lurking on here and repgeek for a while but I came across a link to this site and they claim to have Swiss ETA 7750 Daytonas with seconds @ 6 has anyone actually bought this? It's super expensive.Anyway I ask because I've bought an Asian 7750 from "bluefakes.com" the scam site and It doesn't even work anymore so I was wondering if anyone had this, is it alot more reliable? Also are all the reps with the Asian 7750 unreliable like the daytona @ 6 or is it just that specific model? Example: a Hublot with the Asian 7750 28k movement is that problematic or do they work much better?

http://www.pam111.com/product_info....d=769&osCsid=c0bfea764b2c2043d4e8dd925725d20c

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
There is such a watch, river sold a couple. The added cost does not buy you more reliability, the extra gear to make it @6 are unjewelled and therefore put too much strain on the movement. Save your cash.

WatchDog

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/07
supermanx said:
There is such a watch, river sold a couple. The added cost does not buy you more reliability, the extra gear to make it @6 are unjewelled and therefore put too much strain on the movement. Save your cash.

+1

the same problem on the Asian version will be found on the swiss version. The problem with both is that the 7750 is not meant to have seconds at six. Until manufacturers use a different movt. for the Daytona, you should spend your money elsewhere.