• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex blnr choose

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
U are even running your mouth to the mods and u think I'm unstable , Just read your post u have anger issues mate

Anger management, before you get yourself banned again kiddo.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
If you really want a nice BLNR aka Batman now, here is what I'd do: buy a Noob factory with the A2836 (not the Swiss ETA 2836), send it to a modder or do the Platinum paint mod yourself, put on a gen Crystal (with engraved crown @ 6 and Anti-reflective cyclops), and wear it like that. True, the end links are not perfect and the case shape needs a little work, but it is very unlikely anyone will notice.
Finally, someone here is sure to point out that that hand stack on these is incorrect (sequence of hand placement is different to what it is on the gen), but I have yet to have anyone call you out on it in real life!
I own one just like described and it is a beautiful watch!
Buy it, do the work, enjoy it, and save up for the real thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Champagne iH

4/1/14
If you really want a nice BLNR aka Batman now, here is what I'd do: buy a Noob factory with the A2836 (not the Swiss ETA 2836), send it to a modder or do the Platinum paint mod yourself, put on a gen Crystal (with engraved crown @ 6 and Anti-reflective cyclops), and wear it like that. True, the end links are not perfect and the case shape needs a little work, but it is very unlikely anyone will notice.
Finally, someone here is sure to point out that that hand stack on these is incorrect (sequence of hand placement is different to what it is on the gen), but I have yet to have anyone call you out on it in real life!
I own one just like described and it is a beautiful watch!
Buy it, do the work, enjoy it, and save up for the real thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now this was perfectly civil answer. I think the OP probably doesn't speak English as a first language and a lot of things just don't translate well. On any forum sarcasm rarely comes without some bit of negative tone. I am just adding my $0.02 as over at RepGeek, things are out of control with the nastiness or just posts in a thread that seem to be put in just to mess with the OP, without knowing their linguistic background.

As for myself I can speak some Spanish, but read it much better or understand it a bit better but it varies from Europe greatly to Mexico, SA, CA and the islands. In the USA it is very much different.

It may seem best to point out the stickies but many new to forums or using tapatalk just don't know what they are. Tapatalk makes you look hard especially for the new user. Again just my $0.02.

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!