• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Hi guys this is my first rep looking to see if anyone can give a second opinion on my QC photos and tell me if they would Accept or not thanks

Dealer name - trusty time

Factory name - ARF

Model name yacht master rhodium 116622

movement - 2824

Album link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/mQFLW6k4YS1HyDf48

-Index alignment - looks fine to me hard to tell -because it's circular

-Dial printing - looks good

-date wheel alignment - is it me or does it not look centred ? As if it's going down to much? Would appreciate any input.

-Bezel - looks good

-solid end links (SEL) - is there a gap ?

-hand alignment - can't tell

-time graphers numbers - does the zero on 10 look thicker than rest?
  • any other input would be greatly appreciated as this is my first rep

Sorry but it’s not allowed to post QCs and ask for others opinion. It’s a only allowed to ask for a certain / specific flaw whether it’s normal or not. You question with regards to the gap: each and every rep has a gap. Even my gens have gaps between the lugs and the SELs. Obviously these gaps are only visible while putting in front of a bright light. However, I guess it’s ok to accept such flaws in the reps

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
I have two ARF yacht master watches I have bought this year, I am much more impressed with my zzf V2 submariner than I am either one of the ARF yacht masters, I have a rhodium and a roselium dial, I almost switched manufacturers when I bought the second and I wish I had, the bezel on both ARF yacht masters will damn near spin in either direction when the wind blows, it feels extremely cheap on both watches, the blue and red second hands on the watches are a shade that in my opinion do not match a damn thing, the crystal is not good at all and the dial color on the roselium again in my opinion doesn’t look good at allI have worn the watches about 4 times each and so they sit in the watch winder while I wear my zzf sub daily, I have always preferred the yacht master over other Rolex models but after 2 ARF models I wouldn’t recommend a friend to buy one, if anyone knows who may make a better yacht master than what my TD keeps pushing each time I ask, which is ARF please let me know and again this is just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know, Noob wins the yacht master rhodium battle instead of ARF, although ARF has some specific points, where it seems to be the better version but overall noob is one of the best OOB

Reactions: recan1ze

Deviner5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
mega12 thanks mate , do you or anyone no if there's a blue hand you can get that will fit a ARF 2824 and make it look similar colour as printing ?

Deviner5

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
Dragonfly Andrew at trusty time says they would send me this gmf blue hand out in photo I've attached but according to Tom mod this hand will not work for 2824 movement as the fitting is not long enough ?
Zyhrnb.jpg

Last edited:

Rbrobson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Hi YM Fam. Curious if anyone has had any luck sourcing a Gen case or bracelet or clasp for a 116622?

Finishing up a YM Franken and seeking Gen case / bracelet but haven’t had much luck. Any leads on where I can source one or who can source them for me?

(If I cannot find them— what’s everyone’s thoughts on rep ones. I’ve heard ARF is best bracelet / case and can accept a Gen bezel. Do the old Sean/TC cases work for 6 digit YMs?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deviner5

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
Hi I'm trying to source a gmf blue hand for my ym arf 2824 rhodium does anyone no if it needs to be hand for ETA movement or Asia movement ?