• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

DiverFan

17/11/13
HK
With regard to the easylink 5mm extension clasp - anyone know if these can be sourced separately? Are some TDs better than others for sourcing parts? Pictures below.

The easylink can take some force to pop out, it looks like this once it's released:

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
The easylink can take some force to pop out, it looks like this once it's released:

Looks like I was being a muppet after all. A bit of force, and sure enough it pops out. Many thanks.

So, stunning watch. Crystal a little high, movement a touch noisy (the ticking is really tinny). But these are fairly minor niggles and it is exaggerated by the fact I'm working in silence in my home office.

I'll upload more pics in due course once I've sized the bracelet etc.

Reactions: DiverFan

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15662417817200.jpg

Reactions: RonP

tdk1010

23/10/19
The hand is based on the movement. If you get the GMF 2824 hand, it will work on both ARF and Noob 2824 movement models

My bad, what I actually meant to ask was would it match the color on the dial for both ARF and NOOB?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
My bad, what I actually meant to ask was would it match the color on the dial for both ARF and NOOB?

Noob Blue color is on the lighter side. ARF color is more bolder gen like baby blue. The GMF is a better match on the ARF

mew

18/12/15
Germany
But what would the best action be for a Noob then? Updating to ARF? Or GMF?

For addressing the size issue and color of course.

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

MG83

17/8/19
Noob Blue color is on the lighter side. ARF color is more bolder gen like baby blue. The GMF is a better match on the ARF

The sec hand of the GMF is better on the arf rhodium dial, that's obvious.

But how about the GMF rhodium dial itself?is it an easy swap on ARF CASE? Do u have any idea if it has better printing than the arf, as the arf printing is fading in low light and the dial is showing disco reflection under spotlights.

Am asking Cause I haven't seen any single clear picture of the GMF rhodium dial with any member here!

Thx

srhoque

28/11/18
The sec hand of the GMF is better on the arf rhodium dial, that's obvious.

But how about the GMF rhodium dial itself?is it an easy swap on ARF CASE? Do u have any idea if it has better printing than the arf, as the arf printing is fading in low light and the dial is showing disco reflection under spotlights.

Am asking Cause I haven't seen any single clear picture of the GMF rhodium dial with any member here!

Thx

I haven’t seen or held the GMF dial in person, so can’t comment. I personally like the Noob Rhodium the best (dial color is a more accurate reproduction) but ARF has better printing crispness and blue font

srhoque

28/11/18
But what would the best action be for a Noob then? Updating to ARF? Or GMF?

For addressing the size issue and color of course.

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

My personal collection is all 3135 based, so they have gen hands. For 2824, get the GMF hand and just get conditioned to ignore the color shade difference.

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Arf produce the most accurate dial for rhodium YM.
Gmf is too much red
Noob too much violet
This is what Tom said to me last year (and no new version were realised since now). As he modded thousands of ym bezel, I'd take his opinion into great consideration.

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
Beauty of a piece !! What size wrist ? I’ve been tossing this one around since it came out ...

apologies for the late response bro. my wrist is about 18.5cm. The stock rubber is abit tight for me ... managed to get a longer GF rubber strap.

Deviner5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
I am going to purchase ARF ym rhodium 2824 very soon , would use recommend bezel mod or bezel mod premium from Tom ? Also is it worth purchasing a gmf hand set ? If so where would I source this , thank you in advance