• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im not diggin the newer YMs

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Im not diggin the newer YMs

Same bro. Too big and too plain. Rather have a YM2. In fact I may get one. Love this one

ZUKQrn.jpg

Reactions: C.gjinika

DominickDecocco

Known Member
7/3/18
where can i get a better second hand for my rholesium arf please? i know some of you bought a new one but didn't find the posts.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Has anyone had both the latest iteration of the 116622 by both ARF and Noob?

I had an ARF 116519 Daytona and now have a Noob variant. The noob smashes it in terms of case. The case on the Noob is sharper particularly the lugs, and not dull/rounded and soft like the ARF. Feels much more premium in-hand.

I have a couple ARF YMs and they have a similar case shape to the ARF Daytona. I wonder if the Noob YM case lugs are sharper than the ARF YMs.

It is hard to tell in photos just like it was hard to tell with the Daytonas but it is immediately noticeable in-hand with the Daytonas. I am asking if anyone has had both factory YMs feel like the Noob case is sharper/less dull?

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
EasyLink extension is there of course

Just to follow up - Noob Rhodium 2836 arrived today. Absolutely stunning looking watch. Bezel movement is nice - smoother than on my bi-directional Omega GoodPlanet bezel. Rehaut alignment is great.

A few observations though:

1. Mine doesn't seem to have the easylink 5mm extension clasp (unless I'm being a complete muppet - which is possible).
2. The crystal sits a little high above the bezel (certainly higher than the crystal on my Noob subs). Not a big issue, but it is noticeable.
3. I think mine actually has a 2824 movement rather than a 2836. The date starts to move sometime after 11pm, then flips over at 12pm.
4. The movement is actually pretty noisy - the ticking was audible as soon as it came out of the box (it's noisier than my 2836 on a v7 Sub).

With regard to the easylink 5mm extension clasp - anyone know if these can be sourced separately? Are some TDs better than others for sourcing parts? Pictures below.