• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

mece69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
EU
Will definitely need a Spongebob or Tomrep insert.
Depending on you - also a gen datewheel.
QC is as per any watch - check dial, insert, all markers and hands for defects, lume, ask for high definition photos so you can inspect case and bracelet including SELs.

Thanks for reply.
Have to compare it with gen pics ?

Maybe will be possible to post QC here for some help ?
Also what I can expect from new insert and what’s difference between the two mentioned ?
Where I can find a Gen datewheel ?

Best

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
The watch seems nice but indeed you are right that the fading on the 12 o clock indices seems wrong plus the misaligned bezel. Bezel alignment can be corrected easily by a modder but the dial should be without any fading. Probably it’s just some reflection. You should address both topics and ask for correction.

mece69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
EU
The watch seems nice but indeed you are right that the fading on the 12 o clock indices seems wrong plus the misaligned bezel. Bezel alignment can be corrected easily by a modder but the dial should be without any fading. Probably it’s just some reflection. You should address both topics and ask for correction.

Thanks for your reply , mailed them already.
TD can fix it or it need a change or watch ?

best

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
hello guys, i'm new in this thread.
interested to 116622 YM NOOB with SA (or VR??) i was thinkig about Platinum Dial, with gen xtal and gen DW, and finally a Tomreps custom Bezel. any suggestion? which il better? arf or noob dial?? i read about the best watch overall is the new Noob in 904! thanks to who will reply

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
hello guys, i'm new in this thread.
interested to 116622 YM NOOB with SA (or VR??) i was thinkig about Platinum Dial, with gen xtal and gen DW, and finally a Tomreps custom Bezel. any suggestion? which il better? arf or noob dial?? i read about the best watch overall is the new Noob in 904! thanks to who will reply

As far as I know if you go with the Noob the grey dial is the best one.
It seems that noob and JF used the same cases. Not sure if arf (which is JF) continued using them. But the noob grey one is considered to be one of the best OOB if I’m not wrong.

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
As far as I know if you go with the Noob the grey dial is the best one.
It seems that noob and JF used the same cases. Not sure if arf (which is JF) continued using them. But the noob grey one is considered to be one of the best OOB if I’m not wrong.

thanks for reply, i read about a Smoke posts, where he wrote that Arf'CGs sucks ...so for noob grey do u mean the Platinum dial right? not the rhodium one !

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
found more feedback on how the platinum Dial changed from noob 316 to 904 L, but honestly in these condition, i don't see big difference...
gen 116622
Rolex-Yachtmaster-Platinum-116622_zoom.jpg

noob 904

J9OxS.jpg

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
found more feedback on how the platinum Dial changed from noob 316 to 904 L, but honestly in these condition, i don't see big difference...
gen 116622
Rolex-Yachtmaster-Platinum-116622_zoom.jpg

noob 904

J9OxS.jpg

They are different bro

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
thanks for reply, i read about a Smoke posts, where he wrote that Arf'CGs sucks ...so for noob grey do u mean the Platinum dial right? not the rhodium one !

Talking about the grey rhodium dial of the latest noob not the platinum

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
hi everyone
i contacted tomrep on sunday but he didn't even read the message that you know has changed phone number?
even spongebob not responding to my pm i have a ym on which to apply their bezel mod
Cheers

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
hi everyone
i contacted tomrep on sunday but he didn't even read the message that you know has changed phone number?
even spongebob not responding to my pm i have a ym on which to apply their bezel mod
Cheers

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I contacted him yesterday and he replied me, but after 3-4 replies he was offline
MOD EDIT : PHONE NUMBER REMOVED do you confirm?

Last edited by a moderator: