• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Mrpong

15/9/19
Here's my ARF with its new rubber strap. What do you think?
uFWEQ.jpg
uFUrS.jpg

Maybe try a curved-end version with cyan or blue accent? By the way, ARF's blackhole effect is decent indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phradge

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Nice strap! I have a rhodium, and would like one.where did you buy it, phradge?

Phradge

Horology Curious
2/5/20
Nice strap! I have a rhodium, and would like one.where did you buy it, phradge?

It was a cheapish one from DHGate, really bought it so I could see what the YM looked like with the rubber strap. Really I need to find an Oysterflex strap with rounded ends for a good price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeboo

CognitiveDissonance

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/19
Curious about the BPF and KSF versions, I don't see any threads about them or ever heard of KSF but they're pretty cheap on trustytime. The QC pics they posted look pretty good, but I'm curious if anyone has one or can speak to their quality.

Follow up from this. Here are the QC pics from Jtime.

https://imgur.com/a/j4cpo38

Only things I noticed were the rehault very slightly off to the left and date window slightly to the left as well. For $252 I think that's acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: lambo79

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Follow up from this. Here are the QC pics from Jtime.

https://imgur.com/a/j4cpo38

Only things I noticed were the rehault very slightly off to the left and date window slightly to the left as well. For $252 I think that's acceptable.

Not bad at all for $252. Rehaut and DW can be centered via service. Not sure if it is lighting, but the Rhodium dial color is a bit off (should be darker shade). I also like the blue second hand, they got the color and dot size good. For Bezel/insert and SEL, Noob is still king ;)

Enjoy in good health!!

Last edited:

CognitiveDissonance

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/19
Not bad at all for $252. Rehaut and DW can be centered via service. Not sure if it is lighting, but the Rhodium dial color is a bit off (should be darker shade). I also like the blue second hand, they got the color and dot size good. For Bezel/insert and SEL, Noob is still king ;)

Enjoy in good health!!

Thanks. I think part of it is lighting, the first few watches I got from JTime suggests the lighting for QC is a bit off. Sunlight also always gives a different color.

ROXOLO

Known Member
9/12/18
It was a cheapish one from DHGate, really bought it so I could see what the YM looked like with the rubber strap. Really I need to find an Oysterflex strap with rounded ends for a good price.

Plenty of options on Ebay ;)

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
ARF DW now is perfect!
For platinum version ARF is more near to gen 116622, Noob have color dial similar to 16622 version. I chose ARF for the platinum version.

fyi

the latest production run seems to have the thick DW again