• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
c6872bced765e4cbcf844fdf40811712.jpg

d239998b72e3ff46564678e8907f4af9.jpg

Reactions: Stevenf

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
39f5fc0d46fd5727094fde6a7fd6e20b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
a7f4286b22ff26767e3ba8756ee4b2ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Percymon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/18
Just my daily beater - $50 DHG special, but given it gets subjected to gardening, car engine maintenance and general abuse it's proven to be OK - not going to fool anyone as to it's authenticity lol!

63198-E06-566-F-41-AC-A8-AD-5-C98621-F9725.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Nice one

Which factory is that ? :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I will have asked him a thousand times
it's a noob right? like my imagine!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Has no one got this new ARF v2 yet ?

Waiting to read a review on it before ordering

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Gentleman,

I like to ask a question here because I'm a bit lost. I tried to find it myself without asking but I'm not a Roly guy so better I friendly ask the Roly experts here and I hope you guys are willing to help.

I ordered a Rolex rep for a friend. He's not so into surfing the web and when I told him about the forum, the NWBIG list and my new 'hobby' surfing the forum, he asked me help to order a Rolex rep for him. I showed him a few options (watches that are on the NWBIG list) and he chose the Basel World 2016 116622 Yachtmaster Men in Dark Rhodium Noob Factory Best Edition: http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&produc ts_id=15543

The TD did a stock check, and the makers said that it was in stock so I placed the order. After that, the TD checked every few days but the watch couldn't be delivered because it wasn't ready (?) Now, one month later, it's still not ready and the TD's advice is to change to another factory or send me the money back. This is what she told me:

"Noob still hasn't sorted out their issues after getting seized, some staff not working for them anymore, some parts lacking for the watches, all that stuff causing their problems. China recommends switching to ARF or GMF."

Although I know it's for some people not holy, I did some searching here on the forum and choose from the NWBIG list for my friend because he wanted something close to gen as possible. Now I want to ask you guys, what's the best decision to make here, should I go with ARF or GMF? Only the NOOB version is on the NWBIG list so I'm a bit lost.

Extra comments:
My friend wants to do the Tomrep bezel modification and a bracelet polish, we are also looking into a crystal replacement and he's thinking of the Prof crystal.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Gentleman,

I like to ask a question here because I'm a bit lost. I tried to find it myself without asking but I'm not a Roly guy so better I friendly ask the Roly experts here and I hope you guys are willing to help.

I ordered a Rolex rep for a friend. He's not so into surfing the web and when I told him about the forum, the NWBIG list and my new 'hobby' surfing the forum, he asked me help to order a Rolex rep for him. I showed him a few options (watches that are on the NWBIG list) and he chose the Basel World 2016 116622 Yachtmaster Men in Dark Rhodium Noob Factory Best Edition: http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&produc ts_id=15543

The TD did a stock check, and the makers said that it was in stock so I placed the order. After that, the TD checked every few days but the watch couldn't be delivered because it wasn't ready (?) Now, one month later, it's still not ready and the TD's advice is to change to another factory or send me the money back. This is what she told me:

"Noob still hasn't sorted out their issues after getting seized, some staff not working for them anymore, some parts lacking for the watches, all that stuff causing their problems. China recommends switching to ARF or GMF."

Although I know it's for some people not holy, I did some searching here on the forum and choose from the NWBIG list for my friend because he wanted something close to gen as possible. Now I want to ask you guys, what's the best decision to make here, should I go with ARF or GMF? Only the NOOB version is on the NWBIG list so I'm a bit lost.

Extra comments:
My friend wants to do the Tomrep bezel modification and a bracelet polish, we are also looking into a crystal replacement and he's thinking of the Prof crystal.

Thanks in advance!

Trusty is not a TD here .......