• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

rolesium18

Known Member
15/10/18
which one is the platinum dial ?

can you link it ?

Should always the same size, the Ym has no 7750 case for example, there is no chrono. I prefer always the 2824, relieable, easy to fix, spareparts, cheaper service.
A 3135 is not needed in a YM. Just when u had the chance to install the gen dial.

Most of the facs got problems with the YM:
GMF to grainy inlay, too blue dial
Arf to sandy and dusty platinum dial
JF no gen klicks, the bezel is too fat and font are to bold
Bp the platinum dial looks sandy and sometimes a bit rosé, bracelet not so good

I would prefer alwys the Noob platinum, better case finish, better sels, better dial with light sparkling, better dots, better inlay, better inlay fonts.

Or If I would go with the blue one, then the Noob watch but the JF blue dial and hands, depends if the TD got a 2814 version dial for sale.

Maybe i would switch the bracelet and I would install the latest Daytona 904L from Arf.

But outta Box always the platinum of Noob as 116622.

But u need to terminate the first Rep look. The bezel Inlay need a sanding

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
Should always the same size, the Ym has no 7750 case for example, there is no chrono. I prefer always the 2824, relieable, easy to fix, spareparts, cheaper service.
A 3135 is not needed in a YM. Just when u had the chance to install the gen dial.

Most of the facs got problems with the YM:
GMF to grainy inlay, too blue dial
Arf to sandy and dusty platinum dial
JF no gen klicks, the bezel is too fat and font are to bold
Bp the platinum dial looks sandy and sometimes a bit rosé, bracelet not so good

I would prefer alwys the Noob platinum, better case finish, better sels, better dial with light sparkling, better dots, better inlay, better inlay fonts.

Or If I would go with the blue one, then the Noob watch but the JF blue dial and hands, depends if the TD got a 2814 version dial for sale.

Maybe i would switch the bracelet and I would install the latest Daytona 904L from Arf.

But outta Box always the platinum of Noob as 116622.

But u need to terminate the first Rep look. The bezel Inlay need a sanding

you mean that platin mod from tomrep :D?
thanks for your infos i will buy this 2824 noob 116622 platinum then :D

rolesium18

Known Member
15/10/18
Tom is just one example. U need to talk to Tom. Make sure, that he doesnt use too dark colour. Must be light and shiny, some of his mods are too dark. From timt to time the colour get darker

Sph33r

Known Member
9/6/15
Germany
VeHA02.jpg

guysgr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/18
anyone has 116655 more than a year

has gold plating falling off yet ? considering buying 116655 but not quite confident about plating.

Remcob78

Horology Curious
14/4/19
Wich is the best noob ym? And wath means platinum. I want the best ym grey is that a noob or from gmf? With a 2824 or 2836 movement. And i want HIM out of the box

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI