• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
Which version is that?

It’s an Noob factory with Tomrep bezel, bracelet and hands mod. If you wanna know more about it, come pm.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
FIQ43.jpg

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
I’m assuming it’s a arf? I just got my QC pics and I approved them but the rose gold looks like yellow gold. Is yours gold looks more rose or yellow?

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes, it's an ARF.

Much more rose.

Patooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/13
Dublin-ish
Greetings fellow YM admirers.... any feedback on the Gmf Blue Dial? How does it compare to the noob with jf dial?

as a general observation - had a chance to fleetingly compare the arf rodium to the gen over about 5 minutes. I was impressed. Very impressed - but it was pretty quick and in natural light

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
Greetings fellow YM admirers.... any feedback on the Gmf Blue Dial? How does it compare to the noob with jf dial?

as a general observation - had a chance to fleetingly compare the arf rodium to the gen over about 5 minutes. I was impressed. Very impressed - but it was pretty quick and in natural light
in my opinion the gmf blue dial is similar to jf blue dial... i want to buy the blue dial but i don't know between the gmf and the noob with blue dial...

Sent from the RWI App

Less

30/9/18
DE
Does anyone know why those JF 1166xx models are out of stock? I think they look really nice. Any love for those models? Show me some pics, please. :)

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
9d4475be86092efbb59ade8c7edddf37.jpg

Room for one more in the club? Just came in and off the bezel went to spongebob and Prof Xtal is patiently waiting for its return! Can’t wait to wear this bad boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk