• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Seven7r

24/5/15
I bought a Noob Yachtmaster with the Rhodium dial recently, but I realized how much I prefer the silver platinum dial of the original one.

Where can I source that dial? Is ordering from a TD ok?

timbui

Known Member
3/1/09
So in typical British fashion despite being an amazing sunny day here in London yesterday, today is overcast and grey. Hopefully you can get a glimpse of how good the dial is on this thing.

Just to recap this is the 40mm from ARF. ChazingTime were the TD. Ordered on Wednesday, rejected the 1st QC on Thursday (wonky date / window). Accepted 2nd QC on Friday, on my wrist Monday afternoon. Astonishing speed from China to London, I was amazed.

Apologies for any smudge marks or fingerprints!

0fC5suB.jpg

tC2E0Ew.jpg

XOkx6Yj.jpg

pwweJXP.jpg

XlxwRLa.jpg
Beautiful pics and amazing chocolate dial. Does the rose gold color look orange like most plated rose gold or is it close to gen?

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
So in typical British fashion despite being an amazing sunny day here in London yesterday, today is overcast and grey. Hopefully you can get a glimpse of how good the dial is on this thing.

XlxwRLa.jpg

I really...really want this watch. But it just kills me that all the mid links are rose gold on the sides except for the very top link near the SEL. WHY do they just skip over it?! My question to you is is it really noticeable when on the wrist?

IceTray

Horology Curious
13/2/18

Just to recap this is the 40mm from ARF. ChazingTime were the TD. Ordered on Wednesday, rejected the 1st QC on Thursday (wonky date / window). Accepted 2nd QC on Friday, on my wrist Monday afternoon. Astonishing speed from China to London, I was amazed.

Apologies for any smudge marks or fingerprints!

0fC5suB.jpg

tC2E0Ew.jpg

XOkx6Yj.jpg

pwweJXP.jpg

XlxwRLa.jpg

just wondering do you know what the flaws on this watch are?

Patrick_Rolex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/17
When comes the ARF dark rhodium 40mm out?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

atozzotas

7/1/15
Hey Guys,

Any thoughts about the ARFYacht-Master 116621 Brown Dial ([video]https://puretime05.com/watch-brands/rolex/yacht-master/yacht-master-116621-arf-1-1-best-edition-brown-dial-on-ss-rg-bracelet-a2824.html)?[/video]

66b72b96b29b36d26115cc4e32d05257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shylock Eins

bubu77

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/4/16
EUROPE
Flaw is always the colour on rose gold YMs. Too orange

Surgeonmd

21/1/17
Gorgeous , which is this maker ?

Thanks.:) noob base. Gen dial hands crystal datewheel crown. Latest bezel mod by tomrep everything else by legend.:)

Skydrag

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/15
Thanks.:) noob base. Gen dial hands crystal datewheel crown. Latest bezel mod by tomrep everything else by legend.:)

Wow excellent build my friend
Basically it’s gen :)

Surgeonmd

21/1/17
I used the noob sa3135 with the newer rehaute as base since i knew eventually that i would be going the franken route.:)
7c543e52ba9458307c72a07d03f8a7fe.heic