• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

maxelmen

Known Member
21/1/17
Flight cancelled. Hotel bar :idontno:

Thp9CBM.jpg
So lovely watch mate:) which is that and has it got modded? Cheers

Stanco1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/16
what is the general consensus on the platinum dial out of the box? noob or bp?

ALWAYSsuitUp

Looking Around
15/3/18
I’m currently torn between the blue dial and the rhodium dial. Does anyone have shots of these on other straps? So far I’m leaning toward the blue dial because I’ve found a few google images of it on brown leather that look AMAZING but the only shots I can find of the rhodium dial are all on the standard bracelet.

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
They say those who wear submariners pilot the yacht but those who wear the yacht masters own it ;)

Reactions: Nivka and dapoppa

Mcflymags

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
could someone give me some info on the new jf yachtmaster ii (with the stick hands, not the 2017 baselworld edition)? i understand that the functions will not be like gen, so i’m looking for any glaring flaws, if the A7750 will be alright as long as it is taken care of, and any other info would be great. thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I had the noob YM 2824, and sold it with regret. So I want a new one, or is there anything better now, since it was released 2 years ago...

Im also looking at the two-tone Everrose one, but JF and ARF made one. Which one is better? I searched the forums but can't really find anything related.

ARF with a2824
https://puretime05.com/yacht-master...ition-brown-dial-on-ss-rg-bracelet-a2824.html

JF with sh3135
https://puretime05.com/yacht-master...tion-brown-dial-on-ss-rg-bracelet-sh3135.html

Dial on ARF looks better to me. Cant really tell on both version whether the side of the mid SELS are gold or SS...

Reactions: wlee17