• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
In response to my inquiry with Puretime regarding ARF yachtmaster blue dial with 2824 movement--to confirm if I purchased I'd receive the new, improved ARF bezel insert as seen in many prior posts...I was sent the following 'recent QC photos'--can anyone tell if indeed these appear to be the new, improved bezel insert?

Curiously on Puretime website the 3135 movement photos/video appear to be the improved bezel insert, the 2824 photos/video appear to be the old, inferior bezel insert. Here are photos I received:
jQC4Jc.jpg

jQCwkI.jpg

jQCkO4.jpg

Reactions: shezzyk

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
acaf109d542785a3ed5b769a5f76de3b.jpg

Picked this up recently… proud of now be part of the YM club.

Specs: WM9 YM 16622 - with Gen Xtal, Gen Crown, Gen Bezel Assembly (insert, bezel ring, tension washer, click springs and crystal retainer).

shezzyk

Looking Around
18/1/22
Hey. A noob here. Just getting in to the rep business.

looking to buy my first one. I’ve decided on a Yachtmaster 126655 RG. The Noob factory has been raided so there only seems to be GMF or TWF. Anyone bought any of these two or have any reviews on them? Sorry if I’m in the wrong forum to discuss this.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Planning to list two TC 16622s if anyone is keen… just a heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binford

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
Germany
Hey together, I need your help, before ordering, please.
As far, as I get it, the ARF Yacht Master 40 seems to be the best to get concerning case...how about the bracelet?

I am especially looking for the platinum dial, but do hardly find information in the threads, about the platinum dials ... can anybody help and probably give advice and/or support me with pictures or links to threads I have probably overseen yet?