• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Thanks man. However, the reps here look really great and indeed I thought about purchasing a Noob or ARF on top of it.

Chances are you’re beating these polished center links and the clasp up, so a rep could help. But then, Rolexes are made to be used, made to be scratched, so I would wear it instead of babying it, gives it character. Just my 2 cents

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
Chances are you’re beating these polished center links and the clasp up, so a rep could help. But then, Rolexes are made to be used, made to be scratched, so I would wear it instead of babying it, gives it character. Just my 2 cents

Make that 4 cents.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17

I will definitely wear it. I’m not one of these guys keeping my gens in the watch winder only. Every baby gets some wrist time here.
But I like to have the rep to see the direct comparison between both of them in real life and probably do a little review then. Anyhow, there are plenty of reviews already so I guess I might be able to skip this...

Reactions: LetMeHearItNow

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
4e8757283e05d75f2bd5457e182281a0.jpg

aflop built awesomeness

Reactions: mega12

mece69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
EU
Hello guys , just placed an order on pure time about a white 116622 with SH3135 , ARF factory .

First QC goes fail due to their checks .

Was wondering what I have to exactly look at QC that a trained eyes will usually check .

Also , about this models and factory what do you suggest to build it as gen like ?

Thanks in advance for any tips I will get.

BR

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Wow it looks cool with the jubilee. Which factory is it? Can we see more pics

Thanks. It’s a Noob Rhodium with gen crystal, crown, datewheel and Spongebob insert. I’ve put it on a 63600 Bracelet as I have another Cobalt Blue YM on the Oyster. I quite like how this looks on the Super Jubilee.

Reactions: mega12

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Great! Probably I will build a similar baby.
What maker did you get the jubilee from

mece69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
EU
Hello guys , just placed an order on pure time about a white 116622 with SH3135 , ARF factory .

First QC goes fail due to their checks .

Was wondering what I have to exactly look at QC that a trained eyes will usually check .

Also , about this models and factory what do you suggest to build it as gen like ?

Thanks in advance for any tips I will get.

BR

Some tips guys ?

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Some tips guys ?

Will definitely need a Spongebob or Tomrep insert.
Depending on you - also a gen datewheel.
QC is as per any watch - check dial, insert, all markers and hands for defects, lume, ask for high definition photos so you can inspect case and bracelet including SELs.