• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy

this rhodium version of arf is fantastic, however I personally believe they have totally mistaken the color of the second hand which must be the same blue as the YM written on the dial

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
this rhodium version of arf is fantastic, however I personally believe they have totally mistaken the color of the second hand which must be the same blue as the YM written on the dial

I hope this is due to the light and the visual angle...

Phradge

Horology Curious
2/5/20
It isn’t

Yes have to agree that the Yacht-Master is a little darker than the second hand, but there will always be something not right on these replicas, I can live with the colour difference as the rest of the watch is superb.

Last edited:

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Yes have to agree that the Yacht-Master is a little darker than the second hand, but there will always be something not right on these replicas, I can live with the colour difference as the rest of the watch is superb.

I certainly agree completely
I only pointed it out because the level of replication is fantastic and I wondered how the ARF makes such a mistake

Reactions: Phradge

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
MQw04.jpg

Reactions: Mr.JC

Mrafla

Looking Around
14/6/20
Hey guys,
I’m not sure if this is the right place for me to post but I was about to buy my first replica watch. I was interested in the Rolex yacht Master with the blue dial. I’ve been browsing throughout the forums and can’t seem to find which is the best version. I was wondering if you could advise me on which of the following ARF models are better: a 316 F stainless steel one with SH31315 or the newer 904L stainless with 2824 movement. I was planning to go with ARF because I heard that is the preferred manufacturer for the blue model of the watch. Here are the links on TT: let me know what you think!

ARF 316 F:
https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=19458

ARF 904 L:
https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=20461

Phradge

Horology Curious
2/5/20
Don't think anyone will give a definitive reply as all the different variations have their good and bad points. However I like the 904L with the 2824 but only because it's closer in weight and looks to the genuine, & the 2824 movement is supposed to be more reliable and easier to replace if it fails.

Search through the forum and pick the one you like the best.

​​​​

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country

arrived today. Smallest than I supposed (I didn't take measurements, I believe it's 39mm at least), but really nice. Beautifull lumed hands and sticks