• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Haha, I just mean that it was crappy by my standards :)

Here's a couple examples of my better stuff.
a57f8ffe8342b101bf3148a7b9bdc8b4.jpg
3ec842a159329ea33c04f67232ef4a68.jpg
0558017babd01323b8ea53065595e7ac.jpg

Yeah you take some great pictures !

But im still the poopoopic king !

D

d4m.test

One of my fav. Yachtmasters is this jewel I purchased either from Stan or a M2M --I honestly don't remember -- AND the pics don't do its dial any justice, as it glimmers and sparkles. Just love it. I have several other Yachties that I'll post here over the next several days, rad, but only if I write myself a NOTE. My memory is THAT bad. dave:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thanks BB !

Keep em coming guys !

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
NICE !!!!!!!

D

d4m.test

Monday was a "two-fer" day -- gen Omega Planet Ocean GMT Good Planet, then for the rest of the evening, this Rolex Yachtmaster picked up a while ago from a "mystery mate --" I can't remember who! dave

D

d4m.test

Tuesday is another "two-fer" day so I can contribute to Raddave's Yachtie Club. Today, this blue dialed YM from someone whom I can't remember! Geeze, damned memory. dave:

D

d4m.test

For HUMPDAY, this s/s version of the Yachtmaster II, which was purchased a long time ago from a now-forgotten RWI mate. I like wearing it on occasion because it's so different. A gen one, of course, is completely out of the financial picture so the rep will do.

dave

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
For HUMPDAY, this s/s version of the Yachtmaster II, which was purchased a long time ago from a now-forgotten RWI mate. I like wearing it on occasion because it's so different. A gen one, of course, is completely out of the financial picture so the rep will do.

dave

Davie, you sure do got some Yachties Brother !
Keep em coming !

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Thank You. I just had a thought I wonder if TC could do different color dials!

I don't think so. He takes him so much time to try to make one dial perfect, and this plat dial is the classic YM. Just like he is the classic Sub expert, I think he'll stay classic on the YM, too.

D

d4m.test

For Friday, the last of my Yacht Masters -- for now, heh!

dave