No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had both the latest iteration of the 116622 by both ARF and Noob?

I had an ARF 116519 Daytona and now have a Noob variant. The noob smashes it in terms of case. The case on the Noob is sharper particularly the lugs, and not dull/rounded and soft like the ARF. Feels much more premium in-hand.

I have a couple ARF YMs and they have a similar case shape to the ARF Daytona. I wonder if the Noob YM case lugs are sharper than the ARF YMs.

It is hard to tell in photos just like it was hard to tell with the Daytonas but it is immediately noticeable in-hand with the Daytonas. I am asking if anyone has had both factory YMs feel like the Noob case is sharper/less dull?

Comment

Originally posted by DominickDecocco View Post
      where can i get a better second hand for my rholesium arf please? i know some of you bought a new one but didn't find the posts.
      I bougt the handset from gmf a2824 for 25$ from TD

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by DominickDecocco View Post
        where can i get a better second hand for my rholesium arf please? i know some of you bought a new one but didn't find the posts.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thediesel17 View Post

EasyLink extension is there of course
            Just to follow up - Noob Rhodium 2836 arrived today. Absolutely stunning looking watch. Bezel movement is nice - smoother than on my bi-directional Omega GoodPlanet bezel. Rehaut alignment is great.

A few observations though:

1. Mine doesn't seem to have the easylink 5mm extension clasp (unless I'm being a complete muppet - which is possible).
            2. The crystal sits a little high above the bezel (certainly higher than the crystal on my Noob subs). Not a big issue, but it is noticeable.
            3. I think mine actually has a 2824 movement rather than a 2836. The date starts to move sometime after 11pm, then flips over at 12pm.
            4. The movement is actually pretty noisy - the ticking was audible as soon as it came out of the box (it's noisier than my 2836 on a v7 Sub).

With regard to the easylink 5mm extension clasp - anyone know if these can be sourced separately? Are some TDs better than others for sourcing parts? Pictures below.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippo9 View Post

With regard to the easylink 5mm extension clasp - anyone know if these can be sourced separately? Are some TDs better than others for sourcing parts? Pictures below.

The easylink can take some force to pop out, it looks like this once it's released:

Comment

Originally posted by DiverFan View Post

The easylink can take some force to pop out, it looks like this once it's released:

Looks like I was being a muppet after all. A bit of force, and sure enough it pops out. Many thanks.

So, stunning watch. Crystal a little high, movement a touch noisy (the ticking is really tinny). But these are fairly minor niggles and it is exaggerated by the fact I'm working in silence in my home office.

I'll upload more pics in due course once I've sized the bracelet etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
                  Both those are Noobs, yes.
                  This? https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=20647

Comment

That's it, but I paid $358 for 316L. The upcharge is a ripoff since it's probably no different
                    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                    GMT Movements Explained
                    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                    The Fantasy Watch Thread
                    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippPzy View Post

Sent from the RWI App
                      This is the best option - Tom (Tomrep Mods) suggested me this as well.

You can also buy gen if you have the 3135 version
                      https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/dial-...-id8654069.htm

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                        GMT Movements Explained
                        BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                        Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                        The Fantasy Watch Thread
                        Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                        Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

This is the best option - Tom (Tomrep Mods) suggested me this as well.

Does this work for both ARF and NOOB rhodium?

Comment

Before i hate it , now i love it

Comment

Originally posted by tdk1010 View Post

Does this work for both ARF and NOOB rhodium?
                              The hand is based on the movement. If you get the GMF 2824 hand, it will work on both ARF and Noob 2824 movement models

Comment

Awsome!

Comment

Working...
                                X