• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

cixbuka

Horology Curious
7/8/19
Can tomrep change the movement of the arf? Im planning ng to have it cahnge to vr3135 thank you

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
1a983ae813470a2d5fdf71030dea9a45.jpg

25d24c3b058f192411445e8916b37975.jpg

2090585b13c220d5c6ab29894128adf6.jpg

Reactions: NotSoSmart

Deviner5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
HI would people recommend the normal bezel mod or premium bezel mod from Tom rep ?? For the rhodium 116622 ? I have seen people say premium is too bright but Tom rep says it is closer to gen ?? Please reply thanks

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Never had a rep of these but if someone needs pics of a gen bezel I can assist and take some.

Reactions: Kingatl

Sharkdawgie

Horology Curious
18/11/20
I'm sure it's my fault but I can't see the difference between an Arf stock bezel (mine) and a Tomrep bezel. Is there anyone who explains it to me? Thanks

+1 here. I recently bought an ARF Ytm and I am not able to spot the differences. I’ve seen shinier ones in the past but yours and mine seem to have an equal satin finish. I hope someone can throw some light onto us.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: ettorefranco

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
+1 here. I recently bought an ARF Ytm and I am not able to spot the differences. I’ve seen shinier ones in the past but yours and mine seem to have an equal satin finish. I hope someone can throw some light onto us.

Maybe the latest batches have a more gen like bezel? Surely they corrected the second hand which now has a fairer color tone.

Dragonfly35

Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Maybe the latest batches have a more gen like bezel? Surely they corrected the second hand which now has a fairer color tone.

I believe that! I got mine rhodium arf on last spring (already posted here) and second hand and bezel seems better of their previous ym.
But that is only by pics comparison. And, you know, pics could be deceiving. So I can't be sure about it and I never had other versions.

Deviner5

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
The ARF hand was baby blue I swapped it for gmf hand

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
Hello guys! I need a little help on a YM model and since I couln't find any info nor review on this forum, I thought I could ask you for help...

So the thing is that I am very interested in the Yacht Master 116655 but...

1. I can't find any reviews on this model
2. There are like 20 different models available with little price variations

From what I read (correct me if Im wrong), the best version is the Noob V2 Asia 3135 but again, too many models to choose. Since the watch movement cannot be seen, I would like to pay for it's looks and exterior quality, of course looking for a movement that works well but always preference is the best edition if it's possible.

Thanks in advance for your time!

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
mate are these BOTH stock ARF watches what we see here in the pictures?[/QUOTE

The top one is an Arf with Tomrep mod, posted byDeviner5. The bottom one is my Arf stock.

So on both the hands and dial are stock ARF ?
I am planning to do a super Franken build,I have a gen crown,3135 with DW,xtal, complete bezel assembly.

but what’s currently the best (closest to gen ) colour dial?
Since this is already quite an expensive build I want to use a rep dial for now and want to know what dial would be the best choice,so I know what kind of hands I need to look out for red or blue..

Sent from the RWI App

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
So on both the hands and dial are stock ARF ?
I am planning to do a super Franken build,I have a gen crown,3135 with DW,xtal, complete bezel assembly.

but what’s currently the best (closest to gen ) colour dial?
Since this is already quite an expensive build I want to use a rep dial for now and want to know what dial would be the best choice,so I know what kind of hands I need to look out for red or blue..

Sent from the RWI App

My 2 cents:
For Rhodium - Noob has better color but ARF has better print and blue color. Using ARF dial, you will also need a different maker (maybe gen) 3135 second hand because ARF color is off. Not sure if GMF makes 3135 hands.
For Blue dial, it would be ARF with ARF hands

Reactions: masterpiece777

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
[h=2]Navigating the Yachtmaster 116621 / 116623 Brown Rose Gold[/h] I’m bringing this post into this one since I didn’t see it earlier. Need some feedback...This one is on my short list to buy. I’ve seen some reviews of the VSF versions and a little hesitant. I’ve looked at D1F, VRF, GMF, and ARF. I couldn’t find a NOOB version. I think the D1F looks the best. What is the consensus of anyone that has one? Any help with the least amount of tell would be appreciated. Dial and font color, bezel font, and gold color would be the biggest issue with me.

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-maste...let-a2836.htmli