• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep I ever bought having no clue

vspede

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/15
Long story short, I was in Vietnam and I slipped and fell and broke my watch. This was before smartphones, so I had no idea how to tell time. Wandering around, the only watches I could find were Seikos and they were hundreds or thousands of dollars. I did see a lot of replicas for cheaper. Needing something to tell time (but not wanting to buy garbage) I looked up what made a decent fake and came across RWI. I read for a little bit and found this one. It's been working great for the past few years and I just wanted to share it with all of you. I just completed my first RWI purchase with BK and I can't wait. I'll be uploading those as soon as I get the watch.

Please feel free to let me know any flaws as well. I just recently got into watches and i'm still unsure as to what is good and bad. FYI I paid $200 for this rep in Vietnam at a store. Also sorry for the last picture. I don't know how to flip it around.

Vd2NVt2.jpg

w2zIpAx.jpg

55cSbvZ.jpg

wPugYrH.jpg

o2TzXFx.jpg

xgnepCM.jpg

SuhS5VC.jpg

PreA

Known Member
19/5/13
This is a pretty nice watch. Not $200 nice but ive seen worse. The problem is the incorrect dial and datewheel and overall quality and fittness of parts used. I think you overpaid about $130. If you really like this watch there are better versions available from our dealers for the price that you paid or slightly more.

PreA

Known Member
19/5/13
This is a pretty nice watch. Not $200 nice but ive seen worse. The problem is the incorrect dial and datewheel and overall quality and fittness of parts used. I think you overpaid about $130. If you really like this watch there are better versions available from our dealers for the price that you paid or slightly more.

this is an example if you want to up the quality of your watch. Also some nice pics to use as reference to your current watch.

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_217&product_id=692

vspede

12/6/15
Thanks! Good to know. I had no idea that date was wrong. Keeps very good time and is waterproof.

PreA

Known Member
19/5/13
The most important thing is that you enjoy it. It serves as a memorie of your time overseas ;)

DongHo

Known Member
9/6/13
Long story short, I was in Vietnam and I slipped and fell and broke my watch. This was before smartphones, so I had no idea how to tell time. Wandering around, the only watches I could find were Seikos and they were hundreds or thousands of dollars. I did see a lot of replicas for cheaper. Needing something to tell time (but not wanting to buy garbage) I looked up what made a decent fake and came across RWI. I read for a little bit and found this one. It's been working great for the past few years and I just wanted to share it with all of you. I just completed my first RWI purchase with BK and I can't wait. I'll be uploading those as soon as I get the watch.

Please feel free to let me know any flaws as well. I just recently got into watches and i'm still unsure as to what is good and bad. FYI I paid $200 for this rep in Vietnam at a store. Also sorry for the last picture. I don't know how to flip it around.

Vd2NVt2.jpg

w2zIpAx.jpg

55cSbvZ.jpg

wPugYrH.jpg

o2TzXFx.jpg

xgnepCM.jpg

SuhS5VC.jpg

Dude what part of Vietnam were you in? I lived there for a while in Hanoi. That's where my rep obsession started too...

vspede

12/6/15
Oddly enough, I bought this off the recommendation of an address that I found on this website. But I can't seem to find it anymore. It was either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh.

DongHo

Known Member
9/6/13
Oddly enough, I bought this off the recommendation of an address that I found on this website. But I can't seem to find it anymore. It was either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh.

Stick with the TDs here mate. Much better than the Vietnamese tat.

Do you recognise my username?

vspede

12/6/15
Stick with the TDs here mate. Much better than the Vietnamese tat.

Do you recognise my username?

Sorry, I don't recognize your username. But I'm definitely sticking with the TD's. I just bought a rep from BK and I'm waiting for him to send it.

DongHo

Known Member
9/6/13
Sorry, I don't recognize your username. But I'm definitely sticking with the TD's. I just bought a rep from BK and I'm waiting for him to send it.

Ah Dong Ho means 'watch' in Vietnam...