• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Sub.

blacksta500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/15
Good day guys

My first Pam rep is still going strong and I feel I am ready for the next rep. Thanks to you guys and the forum I think I know a bit more about Rolex reps and would need a bit of reassuring for my next purchase.

I have narrowed it down to the following
1. Noob 16610 v5 date with a v3 bracelet
2. Bklm rep for more bucks

Not to fussed if is not 1:1 gen but at least it should not be obvious from a distance

What would guys recommend or is there something I have missed

Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hi blacksta, there´s still a little mix-up. It´s a 116610 ceramic Submariner, Noob V5 has the metal paint insert. Imho get it from one of the TDs as is and try it out, most probably You don´t need any changes at all, if it must be You have the savings from the difference to the BK left over to upgrade the parts You need/want. Good hunting

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Always go with BK if you can. Why start with a watch that's second best when you can have top quality? How many people complain about a BK watch vs complaints about a TD watch? The QC and mods he does are worth the money every time. Bottom line is you get what you pay for....

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
^^^+1 it's a BK for me all day long. Worth the extra imho.