• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust quality

mehdilondon1

Looking Around
4/7/15
I am wondering has anyone bought datejust rolex from intime.co. I am reading on these forums that he is trusted dealer, however, I wanna know about the quality of the watch?

Please help me if you have any experience on this matter?

many thanks

malevolent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/15
I'm sure the Datejusts Ryan gets are at minimum a good quality replica!

I've seen a few around and they looked nice.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I am wondering has anyone bought datejust rolex from intime.co. I am reading on these forums that he is trusted dealer, however, I wanna know about the quality of the watch?

many thanks

All of our dealers get the same watches from the same places basically. I suggest reading our dealers reviews and then choosing the dealer you feel suits you best. Lots of info here about most every replica model available. So also you can go to the Rolex brand section and read up about the models of datejusts available. good luck and welcome.

Skywatch

11/1/15
All of our dealers get the same watches from the same places basically. I suggest reading our dealers reviews and then choosing the dealer you feel suits you best. Lots of info here about most every replica model available. So also you can go to the Rolex brand section and read up about the models of datejusts available. good luck and welcome.

egroegart's post is spot on. Also a good starting point to read is.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/35-REPLICA-FAQ

vootzilla

26/3/08
I've been sourcing one recently but the factories seem to neglect the quality of DJ, even the expensive ones!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

many thanks

I'm getting ready to bite the bullet on a Datejust 41mm black dials with stick hands. I'll follow up with some photos when it gets in!

Kossor11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/13
Ive come to the conclusion that anything from a TD looks good!

fedupwidit

Horology Curious
18/4/15
I totally agree with you..If they are a trusted dealer on here, you can bet you will be pleased.....

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
Gotta love some 16234 goodness :)
18F565D9-4C95-4F4B-A4C4-934F065A0282_zpstdzwfhaq.jpg

flashes23

14/12/14
I ordered one about 6 months ago, its fairly good except the small date window

thole91

Horology Curious
24/5/15
I, too, can't live with the date window issue. Just wondering why no one cares to mod or fix the issue.

devil16171

8/8/14
I, too, can't live with the date window issue. Just wondering why no one cares to mod or fix the issue.

I agree. It's hardly noticeable in the single digits but once it starts getting to the doubles it gets retired to my watch box for the rest of the month. If a factory ever makes a DJII without this issue, they'll probably mess something else up even worse. Such is life.
Doesn't stop it from looking damn pretty, though. Have a picture.
1428438825683.jpg