• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new DSSD Noob V2 D-Blue Edition (Lots of pics inside!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hello there nice people, yesterday itself I have received my new Blue Edition DSSD from Toro, everything was really great with him as I got the watch only a week right after I have sent the payment.

About the watch itself, I can say I am 100% happy with my selection as I am used in big watches and I was wearing my ? PO Chrono for 4 years now on my wrist. In addition to that I was used to high quality as my Omega is a gen piece so I was really looking forward to see how this "high quality replica watch" will feel for me. I must say that I am completely blown away! I have seen the original DSSD (not the Blue one) like 2-3 times in Rolex Dealers and I strongly believe that I got the best quality I could as myself cannot really distinguish between the two (I don't have them side by side though)
Time keeping seems also excellent as I checked with time.is and +2 secs per day is what observed. Crown feeling also is very solid as moved between positions, bracelet feels like a thousand dollar and like I said I am very much impressed on the overall so I wear with pride.

Here are the pics of course :thumbup:

cyanocyte

Horology Curious
16/4/15
Thanks for sharing. It must be a really nice timepiece! congrats! I have the same watch same version from noob. I also was very satisfied with this watch when it came on my hands.

frakius

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/15
Looks pretty good to me, would be hard pressed to tell it was a Rep, maybe the font on top Rehaut is slightly thinner? And crown guards maybe? On Wrist i think it would be impossible to tell between gen and rep. Thought about one of these myself but went for a Sea Dweller instead.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
It is a truly amazing piece guys thank you.. For sure if you put next to a gen will be able to tell but then again what I see here is that we tend to look into detail even more than what people do for the gens. Only after I spent sometime here I noticed that the pearl on my gen Omega is not sitting entirely into the middle lololol!!!

Junger

5/6/15
Congrats! It a beautiful watch. I have the same one. :) Fit and finish on this model is by far the best from Noob factory.

sixgungibson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/14
This post is getting me closer to finally pulling the trigger on one of these DSSD v2 noobs.

Junger

5/6/15
I am really excited on the quality side, I am saying this again and again..

Quality is excellent but also everything lines up perfectly as if they took time to make this model to perfection. Date, Rehaut, LEC, markers, etc all lined up perfectly out of the box. Even the hands look nicer than other recent Noob models, just like gen. I was also very impressed.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Quality is excellent but also everything lines up perfectly as if they took time to make this model to perfection. Date, Rehaut, LEC, markers, etc all lined up perfectly out of the box. Even the hands look nicer than other recent Noob models, just like gen. I was also very impressed.
Totally agree, you put it nicely [emoji5]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ht2424

Known Member
4/6/14
congrats!! I m gonna sale my black DSSD and for this blue version!!

D

d4m.test

Came for the pics - and You delivered:) Great shots from a variety of angles/ situations, really helpful, rep-points added. Enjoy Your watch, it´s beautiful!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
congrats!! I m gonna sale my black DSSD and for this blue version!!
I was actually today in a Authorized Dealer and I was checking on the genuine piece. To be honest I was a bit shy to put the gen next to mine and compare but from my little experience with my rep I have to say that they have delivered a stunning piece here from Noob factory. I would not wear this if it looked like a rep and it was easy to say, I am really happy with my purchase. In addition I have ordered a sub for my wife and I will get an Omega PO after coming back from vacation
Came for the pics - and You delivered:) Great shots from a variety of angles/ situations, really helpful, rep-points added. Enjoy Your watch, it´s beautiful!
I had no clue I can get points like this (or having points in general lolol), thank you very much!! I will do the same for my wife's Sub when it comes and for any future order of mine. I will maybe do a nice photoshoot under the Greek sun and next to the sea as I am going on vacation in 2 weeks time there :)

painless66

Known Member
1/7/15
this post made me buy one just now from toro. i ordered it with the 2836 movement and had them waterproof it for me for just 50 bucks more. cant wait to see and compare it to my gen sea dweller i got last year. my original is all black where this one is the deep blue fade from what i see in the pictures. or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. ill post pictures of them both side by side when i get to miami this month and hit my deposit box. im so glad i found this site. all you guys are great and extremely helpful. thanks again for all the knowledge... solidswiss.com almost got me for $1500.00 so i thank god i found you guys here...

painless66

Known Member
1/7/15
Where in my country of greece are you visiting? i own a home and a small tattoo studio on the island of Ios.
search
Im there 3 months out of every year and its so beautiful. I hope you get a chance to visit my island... Have a great time... be safe...

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Where in my country of greece are you visiting? i own a home and a small tattoo studio on the island of Ios.
search
Im there 3 months out of every year and its so beautiful. I hope you get a chance to visit my island... Have a great time... be safe...
Hello there, actually I am Greek, born and raised but have been spent most of my adult life abroad (UK, now in Middle East)... My home island is Lefkada (Ionian islands, west part) and my family is there so I have no other choice than this! I have been to Ios on my graduate years and I really enjoyed it so much, hope you have some good time yourself, too pity we cannot meet!