• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yuki "cheap" case sets for ETA

hidden impact

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/1/12
i've been very tempted to purchase these sets but wanted to see them in our hands first. i know they are not correct for many reasons, but for the price, they are also very correct :blush:

i believe i've seen the LV for sale on a couple of occasions, and he has some posted on his web-site, but i was hoping this thread can be a pictorial "show-off" of Yuki's "cheap" ETA case sets. i'm particularly interested in the 16600 but the others are of interest to me as well.

c'mon, fellas. show me your Yuki ETA Case sets!

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
I agree. Get a BPSD... much better value.

I am interested in the Yuki case sets for my homage projects so post away if you own them :)

hidden impact

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/1/12
yeah, i'm mostly interested in fantasy/homage models too but perhaps i should consider the BPSD and rape the parts away.

kmac

2/2/09
I have one of the older ones not sure if they changed. They are bigger then the Bp. I have a modded bpsd (modded with to goodies) and they aren't the same size if that matters. Bracelet is cheaper feeling then the Bp. I just put a dg movement and sterile dial in it and don't really wear it at all. But I never wear the bpsd either.

JoeyT

11/8/14
This is a Yuki case used by RSH to build my Yuki/TC LV

Group shot with a couple friends

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
Whoa! JT, you own a PAM? I would have never thought!

mocca

20/7/15
very nice LV there joeyT. Is there any link to your build history?

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
very nice LV there joeyT. Is there any link to your build history?

He has it listed for sale in the Classifieds section along with a link to the build history. Excellent value for money so grab it if you can as it won't last long!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk