• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
GNDo3.jpg

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Is this Insert (16610LN) Genuine?
I got this insert from a reputable dealer on eBay years ago and put it in my parts drawer, Just recently I decided to put it on my watch. I know I looked at the back and it looked genuine, When I bought it I obviously thought it was genuine, But now somehow the way the numbers tilt away from each other bottom to top has got me confused. I have never seen an insert like this and can't find an example of it in any of my books or on the net. Your opinion is appreciated Thank You
IMG_5579a6bd2dbc67a9c720.jpg

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I am no expert, and I have never seen an LN insert with the slanted numbers, but I did come across this discussion on the TZ-UK forum about a gen kermit owner that received an LV insert with slanted numbers after having his kermit serviced at RSC: https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...o-an-LV-for-me

Very interesting read on TZ-UK. That guy sure hit the jackpot on RSC service replacement parts, what a stunner! And if the insert was really NOS, wow. Slightly different fonts and slanted spacing, maybe they were from a previously unused bad batch, lol.

Reactions: Thrasher

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Hi guys, if someone is willing to take part with his V7 please send me a message!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I am no expert, and I have never seen an LN insert with the slanted numbers, but I did come across this discussion on the TZ-UK forum about a gen kermit owner that received an LV insert with slanted numbers after having his kermit serviced at RSC: https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...o-an-LV-for-me

This is the most helpful pieces of information I have received in a long time. Thank you.
insert-slant-gen-369eb9758f7b08da4.jpg

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
Sometimes I wish I would have kept my v5 lv
Now all I got it my v6 ln rouge which I might wanna swap the second hand back to the standard one.

ROXOLO

Known Member
9/12/18
Guys, I WANT A TC. If anyone needs to get rid of his, please pleaaaase drop me a pm, I can assure it'll be cherished and love and cared for forever!