• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
VTtV10.png

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Anyone have a single TC 93250 Bracelet link for TC sub 16610 ? I'm a nice guy and need one. Thank You

razorsedge

11/6/13
Been a long time since I've been here but I was one of the first people to take delivery of TC's 2014 16610 LV back in December of 2014. It wasn't my first TC but it's been the last. With very few exceptions I've had this watch on my wrist 24 hours a day for nearly 5 years now. In the shower, in bed, at work, it's on my wrist. It's got plenty of battle scars now but it's proven to be a tank. It's got a gen click spring and retaining washer but it's never been opened and hasn't been serviced yet, although it runs about 5 minutes fast over a 2 week period now. Just thought I'd throw out a few images of what a daily worn 5 year old TC looks like.

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Been a long time since I've been here but I was one of the first people to take delivery of TC's 2014 16610 LV back in December of 2014. It wasn't my first TC but it's been the last. With very few exceptions I've had this watch on my wrist 24 hours a day for nearly 5 years now. In the shower, in bed, at work, it's on my wrist. It's got plenty of battle scars now but it's proven to be a tank. It's got a gen click spring and retaining washer but it's never been opened and hasn't been serviced yet, although it runs about 5 minutes fast over a 2 week period now. Just thought I'd throw out a few images of what a daily worn 5 year old TC looks like.

Thats very cool! The blemishes and dings dents are all beauty marks to me it is what makes a watch even more beautiful the character that has been added! Wear it well for many more years to come!

.. Wish I still had my TCv6 LN

jonas.87

Known Member
25/9/11
I’m sure not of other people have posted this (I did not read all 300 pages), but if anyone is interested in selling their TC 11610LN I’d love to take it off their hands. Preferably a v6 or v7 with the KH dial.

i promise to give it lots of love and wrist time! :)