• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

Mango

Known Member
14/5/18
Can someone tell me which TD on here is TC? Link me to his page. What makes his watches so good? Let me know please, I like to order a few. Thank you guys.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
_MG_75050ca34468ea81be13.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Can someone tell me which TD on here is TC? Link me to his page. What makes his watches so good? Let me know please, I like to order a few. Thank you guys.

You will not find TC anymore, he fulfilled all his orders for the TC V7 and disappeared, so enjoy the pics as that is as close as most people get to one. I was fortunate enough to own one. They do come up for sale quite often though. But tend to go very fast or are already reserved.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
You will not find TC anymore, he fulfilled all his orders for the TC V7 and disappeared, so enjoy the pics as that is as close as most people get to one. I was fortunate enough to own one. They do come up for sale quite often though. But tend to go very fast or are already reserved.

There's always hope that he'll return, although the realist in me thinks otherwise. He was always a gentleman, shipping his LV watches with LN inserts on the side and then shipping the LV insert when they finally came in. His presence in the community is certainly missed!

Reactions: trendconcept

pseudozero

Renowned Member
20/5/14
75013a31-52e0-4c23-94bd-22e287e3d838
sorry to hear TC is no more, i'm very happy to have the luck to own 2. was intending to grab an LV as well down the road, but haven't been as keen on the reps lately. having a hard time with pics, but we'll giver another shot, don't really like the new site.

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
There's always hope that he'll return, although the realist in me thinks otherwise. He was always a gentleman, shipping his LV watches with LN inserts on the side and then shipping the LV insert when they finally came in. His presence in the community is certainly missed!

Yep there is always hope. And yes sadly missed.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
75013a31-52e0-4c23-94bd-22e287e3d838
sorry to hear TC is no more, i'm very happy to have the luck to own 2. was intending to grab an LV as well down the road, but haven't been as keen on the reps lately. having a hard time with pics, but we'll giver another shot, don't really like the new site.

Yes it does take a lot of getting used to, even for me but hopefully you find it worthwhile to stick around.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Haven't been wearing any of my reps lately but dug out the TC today to give it some sunlight, still loving this one.

kajLCc5.jpg

XRmR0cj.jpg

Reactions: C Master

Deadend75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/16
Has anybody tested a TC Sub V7 Xtreme in salt water at a beach? I’ve swam in pools with my V7 Xtreme with zero issues, but haven’t tested salt water. I’m not going diving or anything long period. Just an occasional dip in the ocean this summer.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Has anybody tested a TC Sub V7 Xtreme in salt water at a beach? I’ve swam in pools with my V7 Xtreme with zero issues, but haven’t tested salt water. I’m not going diving or anything long period. Just an occasional dip in the ocean this summer.

I just wash my watches with soap and water after they have been in the sea. Once they are waterproof tested it should not be an issue.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
So does anyone know what happened to TC? I'm sure there's a long story on here somewhere but I can't find it anywhere...

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
So does anyone know what happened to TC? I'm sure there's a long story on here somewhere but I can't find it anywhere...

TC's signature watches had a red second hand. Ginault does the same.

Ginault's case looks an awful lot like a never materialized V8 TC apparently.

TC mentioned use of PA based gun barrel manufacturers for bezel work. Ginault did too. When someone questioned it, Ginault deleted all reference to it.

There's more ("Kensington High Dial" on TC from an enamel dial maker in Scotland, Ginault says their enamel dial is made in the UK), but to each their own conclusion.