• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

D

d4m.test

Those are some really sharp wristshots, well catched:)

My TCCR
TC-1.jpg

TC_9944cr.jpg

1024_N9782cr.jpg

IMG_2242c.jpg

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
You take such great wrist shots. How do you do it? It can be hard to keep both hands steady using a phone camera. Sometimes I can get nice ones but that's usually when I have been able to prop my watch hand on something to keep that still. [emoji1]

Rolexwatchpart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/4/15
All super watches...
i think TC SUB is super rep watches....
thanks

asdfpenguin

8/9/14
Some TCs have different crystals; some have the blue AR tint while others are clear. Does anybody know why he does that or how he determines which crystal to use? If I'm not mistaken, I believe the gen 16610 doesn't have the blue AR tint.

Also, isn't the blue AR tint on the cyclops not even real AR?

Reactions: Yoel

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro his yachtmaster is impressive. I would probably never sell mine unless I go gen, even then I would probably keep it lol. This and my mega franken 16613 are the only two untouchables in my collection.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Some TCs have different crystals; some have the blue AR tint while others are clear. Does anybody know why he does that or how he determines which crystal to use? If I'm not mistaken, I believe the gen 16610 doesn't have the blue AR tint.

Also, isn't the blue AR tint on the cyclops not even real AR?

He just started using AR. Not correct. It makes the xtal super clear so that you can see the dial perfectly. But again.. Not correct

Hope he switches back soon.

ssclassa80

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/13
I inquired to TC as to what crystal he was using on his LV. He said AR, take it or leave it. I took it :)

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
He just started using AR. Not correct. It makes the xtal super clear so that you can see the dial perfectly. But again.. Not correct

Hope he switches back soon.

I kinda like the new TC AR crystals.

Also, it's not 'proper' AR so it doesn't make the TC crystal incorrect....it just gives the previous shitty TC crystal an improved gen like clarity and really makes the dial pop IMO.

B&E355

9/2/15
*cat reading newspaper.jpg*

"... I really need to get a gen insert"

Haha