• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Got a V6 coming in the mail tomorrow through an M2M sale. Super excited to wear it! I had a question though.

Do all TC V6 Subs come with the KH dial? Mine has the elabore movement papers that shows 20150731.
I thunk yours should have a kh dial, v2 hands and possibly a v2 insert

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Mookata

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15
Hi guys, I managed to source a brand new flat "4" 16610lv insert for USD $1,163. Is the price too steep? I've tried searching around and this is the only one I've been able to find. Need some advice!

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sebsrolly

Known Member
8/2/16
Wow that shark with red hand is actually the nicest watch I've seen in awhile [emoji33]
79bdf81ec3e0548bfcd5919647680a86.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

kamellip

Known Member
24/3/14
Sorry new to TC subs....does he only make 5-digit? Or does he also make 6-digit? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Hi guys, I managed to source a brand new flat "4" 16610lv insert for USD $1,163. Is the price too steep? I've tried searching around and this is the only one I've been able to find. Need some advice!

Much appreciated.

That's insane, just buy more tc's f the gen parts... Imo

Do you plan on wearing the watch (this means possible damage to your shiny new insert)

I strongly believe the stock tc is more than close enough to the naked eye, why would you want to try and improve?

Wear it daily for ten years plus and you'll have little paint left on the insert anyway?

Swaggerdad88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/2/16
I want one of these so bad!!!

Anyone wants to sell
theirs I'll buy it top dollar!!! Send me a pm!

Mookata

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15
That's insane, just buy more tc's f the gen parts... Imo

Do you plan on wearing the watch (this means possible damage to your shiny new insert)

I strongly believe the stock tc is more than close enough to the naked eye, why would you want to try and improve?

Wear it daily for ten years plus and you'll have little paint left on the insert anyway?

I apologize for my mistake. Seems like the price quoted to me is for the entire bezel assembly including the insert. Is the price still worthwhile in this case?

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
I apologize for my mistake. Seems like the price quoted to me is for the entire bezel assembly including the insert. Is the price still worthwhile in this case?

If you want a replica with a couple gen parts for well over a thousand dollars go ahead mate :)

I'd get another 5-10 reps for that price

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
All 3 of my TC snap over at midnight, well at least when i turn the hands through the crown, A very clean date change dead on 12
Try adjusting the time to ten to twelve and see that the date lingers a little mate
039a957c149678318d2c6f27b3be9d2a.jpg