Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 16613 Gang - Show off your 16613 TT thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C Master View Post

This dial is stunning

Comment

Originally posted by T&E View Post
      This dial is stunning
      Thank you

It never ceases to put a smile on my faces and remind me what I have learnt from being here.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

(formerly known as 'godkiller')

Comment

Originally posted by ceoCorona View Post
          16613 FTW

BK/WM9 16613
          Gen TT Endlinks
          Gen TT bracelet
          Gen 18k Crown
          BP TT Clasp

How much

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

I’ve been immersed in this thread, it’s one great read. Really want one, the 5 digits are great

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Can these still be bought pretty much bog standard or do you have to build one yourself. Still love this thread. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                  Can these still be bought pretty much bog standard or do you have to build one yourself. Still love this thread. Cheers
                  Not really. The WM9 was the last one built that was really good. Most of the ones on this thread are frankens, WM9s or gens.

The collection

Comment

Not really. The WM9 was the last one built that was really good. Most of the ones on this thread are frankens, WM9s or gens.
                    That’s not the best news, I’ll hopefully get one along the way. Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post

That’s not the best news, I’ll hopefully get one along the way. Thanks for your reply
                      Try a BP 16613 they are inexpensive to try out the look. That is what I did before I went all out franken.

The collection

Comment

Try a BP 16613 they are inexpensive to try out the look. That is what I did before I went all out franken.
                        Cheers, I’ll give one a go, just waiting for a BP seadweller off Sead and then I’ll order one. I’d have the blue and the black. I mean you can go totally mental in this hobby

Comment

Going out for dinner

Comment

Comment

The collection

Comment

amazing sub!

Comment

Working...
                                X