• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Plus it's really hard to capture in a picture... Especially with the ipad, who on the street is going to pull your wrist to within inches of their face, dislocate your wrist and shine a spotlight on it to see raised printing on a dial... IMO just do the essentials, the BP dial is fine! Add some TC hands, if your insert is Good leave it alone, mines shit with the pearl... Add a TC bracelet and bobs your uncle... Only thing left is crown and tube which is all a personal thing I guess... I'm doing it because I have it on hand and after careful consideration decided that the work is worth it, the tube is a bazillion times better and the crown in only just 'better'...

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
sherrif where did you get your sd ,and what serial is it,did that crystal come stock or is it aftermarket.because you have the only bp ive seen with lec,i forgot to ask you yesterday

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Mine is a z serial and on the current modded one, it has a rep crystal with LEC but I'm kinda regretting it. Keep going back and forth on that one as this LEC is a little too visible. Other than that I feel this is as gen as you can get with a rep...

I'm trying to see if its worth it to source a gen but looks like a pain in the ass to install, as I have been told the gen is slightly smaller and would require more work than I really want to do...

live1

Banned
25/3/13
so all the new bp sd are m serial like mine yes?i got mine a couple weeks ago

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
My other one is m serial... This one here is from an older release but the M serial build I'm doing is just the same... No real difference in these that is substantial other than rehaut engraving, which is incorrect and not on the gen as some of the more current BPs have it, which isn't hard to sand off... ;-)

Best!

live1

Banned
25/3/13
hmm nice pics.im happy at the moment with the bp dial,but looking at the gen dial print is fully raised like 3d.now tc dial is raised a bit,ive got tc hands on the way,might have to order a dial aswell tbh

Ephry73

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/11
Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not a gen crystal can be installed. I imagine with all other parts (ie insert) it should but
Don't want to drop money on it if its a list cause...

As you saw... My project is pretty much solid
But a gen crystal would take it to the max and would love to add it.

Big Reason I ask is...
I have a lead on gen 16600 crystal for under $200 and need to make a decision whether or not to jump on it.

Thanks.

Won't fit with the current setup. Best bet is a Seiko diver crystal of the same diameter, or leave as is

Anyone have a BP dial they would like to get rid of?

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Anyone ordered one and get QC in the past few days?

live1

Banned
25/3/13
hmm nice pics.im happy at the moment with the bp dial,but looking at the gen dial print is fully raised like 3d.now tc dial is raised a bit,ive got tc hands on the way,might have to order a dial aswell tbh

live1

Banned
25/3/13
yeah that tc dial print look really good

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Been 4 days. No QC pics yet.

Hold me.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
I think thats normal. I am going through the same thing with another TD. Ordered a watch on Tuesday. Payment was confirmed wednesday. Nothing yet from the trusted dealer.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif