No announcement yet.

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve broken the bezel mechanism on mine. The little piece of wire that provides resistance popped out so now it spins freely and feels loose. Any one know how to fix it or someone in the EU I can send it to?

Comment

I’ve broken the bezel mechanism on mine. The little piece of wire that provides resistance popped out so now it spins freely and feels loose. Any one know how to fix it or someone in the EU I can send it to?

Comment

Last edited by Fulcanelli; 17-01-21, 22:37.

Comment

Figured out that all I need is a new click spring and tension ring. Anyone want to link me to a EU watch parts supplier that has them? Found some on eBay UK but no point ordering there with all the brexit madness.

Comment

Cousins should have them, among many others that I’m failing to recall at this hour. But Cousins is in the UK

Comment

Anyone planning a tritium build?

I have a 1980s Gen seadweller clasp that I’ve been meaning stick on M2M.

Will be handy for someone here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcanelli View Post
                Figured out that all I need is a new click spring and tension ring. Anyone want to link me to a EU watch parts supplier that has them? Found some on eBay UK but no point ordering there with all the brexit madness.
                Why is there no point ordering some watch parts from uk?

Comment

Mainly because it’s a nightmare with the backlog at the UK ports plus new taxes and import fees. I ordered from the US in the end.

Comment

Mainly because it’s a nightmare with the backlog at the UK ports plus new taxes and import fees. I ordered from the US in the end.
                    The US is and has been under the same import fees and taxes rules as UK now is though for you guys?

For small watch parts at a low value I can’t see you paying taxes or import fees, you just ask cousins to Mark as a gift. air Mail seems to be fine, the backlog is mainly at docks with containers full of goods.

Comment

The US is and has been under the same import fees and taxes rules as UK now is though for you guys?

For small watch parts at a low value I can’t see you paying taxes or import fees, you just ask cousins to Mark as a gift. air Mail seems to be fine, the backlog is mainly at docks with containers full of goods.

Comment

Working...
                      X