• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

dinghyracer

Looking Around
7/11/23

New BPF 16600. FYI the center links are hallow, couldn't find that info before. There is the small circle on a link to press for diver's extension. The sides of the links are not polished... I can't find the clown at 6 on the crystal, not sure if that's correct. 30 is misaligned on bezel insert. Movement is quiet and smooth.

Would like to get in contact with someone like @tripdog to give the case/bracelet a once over and to have lugs drilled. Been having trouble getting in contact with modders via DM.
I managed to bend the bezel while removing it to install a better insert. I don't think it can be repaired. Anyone have an extra bezel laying around?

Also I think there's something wrong with this site because I can't see the DMs that people send me.

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
I managed to bend the bezel while removing it to install a better insert. I don't think it can be repaired. Anyone have an extra bezel laying around?

Also I think there's something wrong with this site because I can't see the DMs that people send me.
I bent one of mine before. If it's the older like-gen construction, you can swap it with a WSO bezel. If one of the newer style cases... someone might know an alternative.

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
im debating buying a gen bezel for my 16600 ordered from trusty. seems like it wont fit and I don't want to attempt modding that part. does anyone know if the phong 16660 case can accept a gen bezel?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
im debating buying a gen bezel for my 16600 ordered from trusty. seems like it wont fit and I don't want to attempt modding that part. does anyone know if the phong 16660 case can accept a gen bezel?
No, a GEN bezel is not needed.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Fitted a gen insert on mine. Really makes it pop!
Strodda did that years ago for me to a brand new older 2836 BPSD with a brand new gen insert. Underwater tested and WP'ed to 5 ATM too.
I think he might have cracked the pearl a little during the process but you are right, it really does make it pop.
However a TC V6 16610LV replaced with a TC LN insert (the 16610LN Maxi Dial look) arrived before I got that BPSD back from Strodda and that BPSD somehow got forgotten never even made it onto my wrist.
I guess I should take it out of the plastic and finally wear it one of these days, like that plastic wrapped Polizia BPSD I have sitting next to it, LOL!

Reactions: dk2852